Reviews for Thunder Storms
random elf chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I will now review in elvish afrish shee vila eglatora floreta flowa
happychica chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw, I love it!
Nerd-Queen chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
! This is so... (says this continually for three full hours until you slap me to my senses.) cute! Aw, I love lil' Pip, he's so... (You slap me again before I could do what I did before.) Yikes, you hit hard! Anyway, lil' Pippin's, like, adorable times infinaty. I love this story (adds to favorites list on her CP.), it's great. I just wish you would fix your paragraphs; everything's in one big clump. You might want to look back on your spelling, too, but, otherwise, I LOVED this story. Pippin was just like me when I was little- a scared, little kid with a teddy, and when he grew up, he was STILL like me as I am in the present- a gawky and misunderstood teen (Or TWEEN, as they would say.) You did a nice job depicting Pippin and Merry when they were little and I could see every little bit of it. All I ask is that you fix you paragraphs and spelling, and then it would be perfect! Do Svindanya, Bubeleh. I shall keep in touch with your work, for you are one of my favorites! Keep up the good work. I'm outie.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Cute story
Teazer9009 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That was too cute for words. I love Pippin when he's little, he's so cute. did you add a line from the disney movie the rescuers in there somewhere cuz i think i there's one in there. just wondering.
Celeblaure chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
...so much cuddlyness, im takin little pippin and merry with me
Merry~PIP RUN! -they bolt away frome me-
Pippin~Im scared, MERRY!
Me~-i grab pippin and hug him- dont be scared!''
hehe well keep writing~~prints out fic and runs off with merry and pippin!
User 304523 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Aww... that was sweet!
It's definitely going under my Favorite Stories!
Fool-of-a-Took3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
DA PIPPIN CUTENESS IS TO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE! *dies* wait an freakin minute. ya can't have to much cute pippin! *comes alive* YA MY PIP! *huggles pippin, then runs off with him* HAHA MY CUTE PIPPIN! o wait *prints off fic* AND MY CUTE FICCIE! *keeps running*

Yuki
MistressHolbytla chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
AAAAAAAwwww... how cute! I sleep with a teddy... actually a fluffy doggy... um, never mind... *backs away slowly* *stops and places finger on chin*. You know, I sometimes find it hard to remember, when reading the real Tolkien books, that alot of the more realistic fan fic's like yours did not really happen in Tolkien's story. Humph. Oh well. I can pretend they did! *Skips off happily in her own little world.*

Where's my Merry plushie?
Jen Perry chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Yay for Merry and Pippin! This story is so incredibly sweet; well done!
Jen Perry chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Yay for Merry and Pippin! This story is so incredibly sweet; well done!
Merfy chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
This is cuter than my sister's Corgi. I LOVE it!
Liana Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
AAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Write a SEQUAL or sumthin where Pippin and Teddy have 'nother fear and Teddy demands they run to Merry! So WRITE MORE!
silenceinlight chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
awww this was soo adorable! great job, i loved it!
Sorrowful Eagle chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Ohhh, i just love baby!pip stories and this is *soo* adorable. must admit i'd be hiding under the blankets too during a storm. 'cept I don't have a Merry to huggle me or tell me stories when I'm scared...

more! more!