Reviews for To Save You
PopTart8194 chapter 11 . 5/4
He pissed me off first!
PopTart8194 chapter 7 . 5/4
He said her name! Not "princess" or "your highness" just, her name! I ship it hard!
PopTart8194 chapter 3 . 5/1
Hilda singing: "I've heard it's said, that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn, and we are lead, to those who help us most to grow, if we help, and they us in return, well I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today because...I knew you..." The musical Wicked is where this part of the song came from.
PopTart8194 chapter 1 . 5/1
DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!~️ it's so precious!
AuthorBugsy chapter 15 . 3/28
DAAAM THAT WAS CUTE AS FRICK THANK YOU FOR WRITING THAT THIS WAS ALL I NEEDED THANK YOU
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
good story. btw did you know that the hylian shield is actually found in Lorule?
queenstormborn chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Damn. Love this chapter, loving this fanfiction.
silentwarinmyhead chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
I physically can't weight for the sequel. I loved this and i know I will love what happens next!
Dark Cat chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
The most amazing story i have read in a log time, I love this couple... Congrats
Claire chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
Your attention to detail is impeccable, in your extensions of their characters you are subtle enough to both flesh them out as characters yet have them fit with the canon. This is fantastic, wonderful, artful. Many stars.
bindweed-flower chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
Amazing story! I love how you wrote Ravio and Zelda, they're perfect! I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you'll write more Zelda stories in the future. This one was adorable. :)

Happy New Year!
SkyKly chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I am in love with this, and I am so happy you are writing a sequel. I can't wait!
zelinkfan123 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Why must such a good story end?! DX But I just loved the ending ! So cute and sweet :3 I was like in aww when Ravio said he would be brave like Link and Hilda wise like Zelda amazing job on this story :)
Princess Luna Alicorn chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
a sequel?! how exciting. this chapter is so sweet.
Xeldablade chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
AHH this is so cute :3 I can't even handle it haha. Eagerly awaiting the epilogue :D