Reviews for Crawlin' Back To You
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Why do you insist on writing letty like some sort of soft pathetic mess of a woman who accepts that type of behave up from Dom. Do you think it's romantic for letty to be in an abusive relationship? For Dom to treat her like she barely exists when they are out in public and not behind closed doors having Dom and letty time? And did you seriously have Dom say that he's hugging and kissing other women to be "polite"?

Your letty is nothing like the strong woman from the movies-telling him that he can just walk all over her heart but she will always come back because she's addicted to him while he's just sort of in to her.

Why write it this way? Do you aspire to that sort of one sided relationship?! Maybe you don't think you deserve better cause clearly you don't think letty does.
laoura24 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I liked this one shot! I love your stories continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Um. Dom kissing other girls is totally wrong! It's sad that Letty allows him to comfort her when HE is the one who is hurting her. And he clearly won't stop. Unless Letty stands up for herself, this seems like the start nod a hurtful and abusive relationship!
Kiki chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
What he can do is stop acting like a fool. It's bad enough that he hugs and kisses other girls when he is dating letty, but now that he knows how much it hurts her he has zero excuse to keep doing it.
lola chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I have no requests at the moment but keep checking here just in case if I do, in the meantime please continue to write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Nice I like
chinchikurin chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great fic... i wish there's more.. :)
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Aw. Poor Letty. That's not nice of Dom!

Amazing! Well done (: