Reviews for Captain Freaking America
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 2/14
I always did wonder about that. The army isn't exactly known for it's clean, appropriate vocabulary after all. :-) Very well-written and (in my opinion) funny. Loved it.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 2/12
Really enjoyed it!
NailPolishPoison chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Waah
I like love so many of your fics
Cute cute .
You can probably tell as seen as I've faved loads
Yah
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wonderful! Especially the moment Tony realized what was causing Steve to curse :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Loved that!
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was awesomely cute.
RavenclawDoctorSilveo chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Okay, this is officially my favorite Stony fic. It's just very sweet, and the characters are three-dimensional and not flat at all. Also, it's fluffy and funny. And it's well-written. Thank you for writing this.
AlAngel chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
first of all you're a really amazing writer. Please never stop writing Stony!
This story is one of my favorite Stony stories ever. It's just amazing how well you got the characters. The whole plot is really good and I will enjoy reading the story again and again :D
Malu Chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I love your fics... I general I don't comment much, because I never know what to say...
BUUUUUTTT:
""Pick a page." "I'm on it."" This quote is the MOST AWESOME thing evah!
I love it! And I have to say it!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Liked this.
kanyon01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
awwh I just seriously loved this one shot. it really portrays how some ppl could never believe in another person liking them. and the ending, I just love it. and I really love how your chapters/one shots are never short, you put in detail, emotion, intensity. AMAZING JOB!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
i liked this... but... i have no real reason why.
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
OMG! I loved this so much! It's amazing and spectacular! What an awesome idea! Totally original... But unique! lol thanks for sharing this marvelous fic I totally enjoyed reading it... Btw super duper hot!