Reviews for Is She Happy?
Sarasmile247 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is really good! I really like it! Kinda sad though :( but it's amazing writing!
bejome chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ffffff... I don't normally cry but anything with these two normally gets me. This story was quite literally a "right in the feels" experience for me. The swollen eyes I will have tomorrow are nevertheless a small price to pay. Fantastic job! I loved every heart wrenching moment.
Alianna15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Really touching and sad! But very well written!
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wanting to pick up on your series but having time for a one shot. You made me cry, damn it! Right as the Moment told him that she misses him and loves them both. Ah, well done. P Great idea. Poor Doctor.
LadaHathaway chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
God you made me cry )
JadeJedi chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I read it thinking of Ten. ;) Very beautiful, very sad. :)
WhoLockGal chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Just perfect!
Firestone Piper chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is epic
TenRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh this was wonderful!
I enjoyed how you brought up Rose's love for them both ... there would always be that little bit of conflict there, even though she loves 10-2.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
omg that was just wow got tears in my eyes great job
DreamingxAloud chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Nawww beautiful job, I love it :) I like that you wrote it for eleven's perspective, I do think he loves Rose just as much as nine and ten. I've read quite a few wonderful one's focusing on ten so it was nice to see a slightly different one
wjjmwmsn5 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is really, really awesome. I really wish something like this was in The Day of the Doctor because I was really looking forward to Ten or Eleven or both and Rose and was really disappointed when he never actually got to see her.
Bria chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
GAH! That was... gah! A good gah! My heart is forever broken for the Doctor, to lose his Rose, his soulmate, the woman he even yearned for in 1913 when he didn't know who was truly was! That is something that survives regenerations and is eternal.

"Rose is happy. He is happy. Just as it should be."

I'm glad he got to know that she's happy, that THEY are happy, but so sad that Rose will never what just took place. I get why the Doctor declined it, but I think Rose and the metacrisis Doctor would like knowing. Thanks for the dedication too. I'm honored. :)