Reviews for Falling Together
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/2
That was a sexy, sensual equation if I ever heard one! Any thing involving Booth is damn sexy!
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
dec 20, 2013 was when i reviewed this story, under guest (before i had activated this acct.)
i came across it again & i reckon it's better the second time round, reading it...
talk about sweaty, so darn hotttttttttt, steaming & sexy...as all hell !
thank you very much for this amazingly sexy, smutty fic... kind regards caroline.
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I don't think I reviewed this little gem of a piece. Shame on me! Well, in all honesty, I owe you a SLEW of reviews that I'm behind in.
Anyway- love this piece. Love that we can see how turned on Booth gets when Brennan gets all-squinty-and-professor. And it's obvious she knows it, she might play innocent and naive but Brennan is a bit more hip than most of us give her credit for. ;-)
This was a super sexy little number and I thank you for posting it!
bsav6 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I enjoyed this very much.

Perhaps I would have performed better and gone further with math in high school had I had explanations such as this. ;)
delia84 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You have made me like geometry … and that has never happened until now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
now that, what you have just done there, was soooooooooo much more sexy & sensual sounding,
it made me think strait away, back to the ep where booth was goading bren & she was teasing back, their bantering back n forth in the diner, yrs ago, when booth basically dared his bones to defy his knowledge & she teased right on back, about... 'booths theory on making love & becoming one' -

i know this is kinda cheesy...but MORE PLEASE...!
pretty please with a naked booth on top... i'm begging you...this fic was brilliant & we need another taste... (say yes please?!) wishing you a very merry Christmas & instead of santa coming down the chimney, maybe we'll get luck & it'll be 'seeley booth - naked, as it's summer here, he won't be cold'...heeheeheeheehee! Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
Julie SBXMomX chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was definitely the sexiest math I have ever read. Combining Asymptote and B&B Hot
Memo3197 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I think you nailed it. I loved it.
DBGrannyFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Damn...wish I had been taught math like that!
That is definitely warming me up... Especially since I posted those pics of DB and he is fresh in memory!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh yea, Math can be so sexy... Thanks for pointing that out!
theoddestcastle chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
How am I supposed to keep my mind straight whenever I'm doing math now? Another basic, simple, everyday thing ruined by you darn fanfcition writers! I've had iit! Haha, but anyways, wow, you were write, it wasn't what I thought it would be. It was kinna hot, ok, really hot. Very sensual too. Great read to jumpstart my day. Love!
SamBrace chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Damn! That was hot, who knew maths could be sexy? Great pick-me up chapter something I'll have to come back to and read when I need a little happy time ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hot ;-)
marvelsquint chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
haha we had to learn about asymptotes in math class now everytime we talk about it this will pop up in my mind XD, well math being sexy, hmm, people told me it was fun, easy, stupid, hard, pointless, boring, but never sexy. well i'll never be able to think of math the same way again! nice making math sexy! XP
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
no one ever explaind math like that to me, cause I would have paid attention, and it would have helped it I had a teacher that looked like Booth
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »