Reviews for Broken Promise
iwaslikenope chapter 1 . 4/20
Hey, so I read through this again because I remember this being so good and I really enjoyed it. I dunno if you're still around, but I do hope that one day this will be continued, and that you're doing okay, of course!

P.S. I think my last review came off a lil' too demanding though, haha, sorry about that! But as I've said, this is such a good take on post-SH2 events, and if my memory hasn't failed me yet, this is the very first Silent Hill fic I've ever read. Cheers to you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2018
I really enjoyed this! I would love to hear the rest of the story.
RedGaliray chapter 6 . 11/5/2018
This is a really great story. I'm engrossed and eager to find out what will happen next! I think your characterization of Laura is great, especially how she deals with her grief over James' death. I'm also intrigued by the other characters. Dr. Richard is my favorite thus far. Keep it up.
dannyurl chapter 6 . 10/31/2018
i love you, i really really love you. thank you
dannyurl chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
please update, this is getting good
dannyurl chapter 5 . 8/22/2018
this story is great, great premise too. i really hope you will continue this
GougeAway chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
Wow wow wow.

I love this story. The idea of Laura coming back to Silent Hill as the main protagonist is such an amazing idea, and I don't know why there isn't an actual game of it. I love everything you've done here and I'm really excited to read more! You have all of it just right - I love the way you've characterised Laura as a teenager while still keeping true to what we knew of her characterisation as a child in SH2, and you have that slow, creeping atmosphere of Silent Hill exactly right. Well done!
Kyn chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Woop!

I am holding out for PH. Can't help myself. Crossing fingers it'll be bizarrely protective and only kill people with ill intentions and respond to the name 'James' ;)
Kyn chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
So I just want to pop in and mention that I have no idea where this is going but that it is extremely well written.
Desscher chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
It's been pretty a while since I read the last chapter (Chapter 4) that I kind of forgot some moments in this strory. But anyway I'm glad that you put out a new chapter. I don't know how lond I should wait the next one but I'm looking forward anyway! Keep up with the story! Stay classy!
TheDeltaGears chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
Great story so far, keep it coming.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Good story. Good five chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Any chance in you continuing this or let it be adopted?
This is a very good idea for a story and you left us with a cliffhanger
Adelina chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Wow, this story is awesome! Hope you continue on this, is very interesting to see Silent Hill from the eyes of Laura, and your writing is very cool.
Such story. Much angst. Very wow.
Leira D. Halloway chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
I must say that I like your story, I hope you don't let it unfinished as many often do, the plot left me stuck. I wonder if Laura would encounter a similar person to James but it is not, as happened to James with Mary
PD: sorry for my english :P