Reviews for Across the Sands of Chaos
Jenny chapter 4 . 11/1/2002
WOW! this is soooo cool:D PLEASE CONTINUE~_
Gissycat chapter 5 . 10/29/2002
*happy squeal* Yay! Chaos! My FAVORITE Aladdin series character! (I wuff him!)
Omni chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Awww, poor Eve! She has to flirt with Short Fat and Bearded. May The Invisible Pink Unicorn have mercy on her dignity.

Omni! The Ominous Omnipotent!

"Of all the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most."
E. Griffin chapter 3 . 10/16/2002
*cheers* YAAAAH, Bastet! :D I love Bastet, she's my favourite Egyptian God(dess-lol), next to Anubis anyway _ Anyways, enough mindless ranting. Keep the chapters coming!
E. Griffin chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
*drools all over her keyboard* Wow...Chaos in all his human hotness! Don't forget to send me that desc. of him so I can draw him! I really want to now too *whine* Damn hot Chaos! Anyway, keep the chapters coming ~_
Omni chapter 2 . 10/10/2002
Uzebudatralaumpkin...

I'm gonna be up all night trying to pronounce that. Lol.

May the Invisible Pink Unicorn bless you with moutains of the Holy Ham and pineapple Pizza!

veganomiko the author chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Thanks for the reviews! Thanks for telling me about the cannibalisim thing... I'll edit that soon.

And as for the eating humans and being sixteen and still having the young body... all will be explained. ;)

I hope that Eve doesn't become a Mary-Sue, I'm trying my best to make sure that she doesn't.

Thanks again! _
Omni chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Overall, I like it. But a few things. Sixteen years is a LONG time to a cat. She wouldn't have a "young body". Next, a cat can't cannibalise a human. It would have to eat other cats to be a cannibal. And this is a cat, not exactly a polar bear, it'd be hard for her to eat very much of a human at all.

But on the positive, I like the idea of a ravenous kitty cat spreading terror. And Chaos is wonderfully written for. I'll definitely be waiting for more chapters of this, as long as Eve doesn't become a Mary-Sue.

Invisible Pink Unicorn bless,

E. Griffin chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
*LOL* Ya cannibal feline! _ As I said, love the fic, and idea in general, so write up more SOON! I COMMAND YOU :P *LOL* Lubs it!