Reviews for Into the Woods
Hey! Just wondering if u will ever update. I love this story
LeviRavioliHeichou chapter 43 . 5/26
I'd quite literally get down on my hands and knees and beg for you to finish this story. Too many good crossovers are never finished. *sigh*
I took half the day to binge read this. At chapter 42 I fervently hoped in 43 Merlin would be back and we wouldn't be left with a dead-not dead Merlin. He is and for that I am glad, but this needs to be finished. It is of the utmost importance. It is too good not to continue it. It's one of the best crossovers I have ever read and that's saying a lot since I have a deep love for crossovers. I'm sure your other crossovers are just as good and you're busy with life, but please. Just please continue it. Thank you for writing.
TheOnlyMeYouWillEverKnow chapter 43 . 4/15
I thought this was completed. Dx I must know the ending!
TheOnlyMeYouWillEverKnow chapter 42 . 4/15
OMG THANK YOU, I was barely able to contain my emotions when he died, and that hope that he might still have lived was starting to die but now, THANK YOU.
TheOnlyMeYouWillEverKnow chapter 22 . 4/14
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

x3 Sorry, just couldn't wait for the knights of Camelot.
TheOnlyMeYouWillEverKnow chapter 18 . 4/14
just have a little tip, you tend to refer to people as their hair color "the brunette" and "the Raven" its a nice change to referencing your characters, but it does get a bit repetitive and hard to keep track of who is who. Just a small thing I noticed, but I'm loving the story, and feel bad that I hope Merlin sees Arthur soon, the poor thing.
Merwholocked628 chapter 43 . 2/12
Please please please update soon! :)
Obscured Angel chapter 43 . 2/3
I love the characters, love the plot, love the writing, love it all!
The dialogues and the story its self are well written and believable, the characters are true to themselves throughout the story and there is never a dull moment.
I wish the were more chapters, but thank you for writing and posting anyways, it's appreciated.
Snowball519 chapter 43 . 1/29
This story is awesome please please please finish it!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 43 . 1/16
This is an amazing story. It could be book worthy!
Elaine Weasley chapter 43 . 11/9/2014
ohhh, come on! write more!
skyhawkwolf chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
this is awesome
skyhawkwolf chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
you are evil im being over run by feels and it is entirely your fault
skyhawkwolf chapter 22 . 11/5/2014