Reviews for The New World
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 1 . 2/21
This is leaking potential, I'll definetly send you a trainer,
Komamura's son chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ok, last time I was too late. But this time I'm ready! I've got a perfect OC for this. I definitely want my OC to be a hybrid. And this is really awesome! I was at the edge of my seat just reading that intro!
The Shadow Meister chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This story has really peaked my interests, and I am really excited as to how this story will turn out. I hope you keep up the good work and will be looking forward to your next chapter! :-)
StattStatt chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Well, more from you and I am NOT complaining at all.

I am liking this Ayato, seems like that fighter kid that you like for some reason, but you really don't why until a while later. Though it seems that there's not really a description for how he looks, but I'm sure it'll come later.

As for the setting itself, love it. Absolutely love it. There really aren't any post-apocalyptic stories like this. It's either all ruins, or a load of different settlements.

Oh, and also liking that old guy. I just do. CX

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Unclearskipper chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Curious as to where this story will go because of the premise. Can't really say anything about this chapter because it was just the introduction, but you introduced the characters nicely. So Ayato was a Mercenary/Hybrid by the name of Blade? It'll be interesting what his story is with the company he worked under, probably not good, for the reason he dropped out. I'll be keeping an eye on this one and maybe PM the OC by the next chapter. Also, is there a specific form for them? Or do I just PM you basic traits and you do whatever you want with them?

Thanks and I'll await your next update!
DaughterofOdin chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This has definitely sparked my interest. I'd like to see where this story goes from here. I'm actually fond of Ayato and the dialogue you had was great. Beyond great actually. I can't really say much else but the introduction was good(: I liked it (: