Reviews for In the End
BrightGreenNails chapter 26 . 3/16
NO! HOW COULD YOU!? NO!
BrightGreenNails chapter 12 . 3/15
Dreams about revenge terrified squirrels cloth-stealing horses best story ever
BrightGreenNails chapter 11 . 3/14
Ai elbereth that was awesome!
sailor-starlight101 chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
Arwen... You can either love her or hate her... same goes for legolas, thranduil, and galadriel.
Misa-chan96 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
can u send me a link 2 the sequel,I can't find it and I HAVE to know what happens to Legolas & Erin. PLEASE DON"T KILL ERIN OFF!
Misa-chan96 chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
u know someone who met THE Orlando Bloom! ur kidding right? that is WICKED!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
lol i love Erin she is so funny! It's a little weird that she gets her voice backbut whatever you'll prbably explain it later!
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
please no not legomance
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
I wish your chapters were longer
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
must read more
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
so far...so delicous
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I thank you for originallity!
Bereft chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
This chapter was a little..mary suish. How exactly can she JUMP from one tree to another without being seen or at least stumbling? She is human, right?

Also, Legolas is an elf, so I do think he would be able to hear an orc about to attack him. They aren't exactly graceful creatures.

And she was able to kill the orc with her bare hands? No knife? Nothing? Well, dang, if she was that good a fighter then why didn't she just kill the 'dark thing' that had been following her in the first place?

I was somewhat enjoying the story up to this point.

I'm in a bad mood, and I apologize for taking my frustration out on you. My point is that you should work on making your stories more believable in the future.

I will tell you that your grammar is very good, and you have much potential in the writing department.

Happy Writing