Reviews for I will make sure to keep my distance
Toodles147 chapter 1 . 4/5
Perfect just perfect.
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 1 . 3/5
Absolute perfection...
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is so cute. Thank you for writing it!
cruzstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
very sweet and good :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Loved it!
Lady Paine chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
So I am pretty sure the Arrow writers read your story and are going to do something like it this season. Just saying.
Vickstik chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Really good. But how old would they be when they had Connor? Oliver would be about 42? And Felicity 37ish? Wait no that does work, never mind. Any way. Really good story, very in depth look at what is really going on in his mind about Felicity.
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love reading your stories. It always has that deep meaning in the title. That's how I know its gona be a good one. Thank you for the happy ending. After last night's much disappointment I went looking for something to make me believe in them again. Thank you
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Silly Oliver, thinking he can avoid the magic of Olicity!
HeroineAddict chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Love it! Especially the parts that explained how Felicity pretty much built their relationship from scratch again. Oh and best line ever is definitely "pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done."
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Holy crap. This was beyond amazing.

And brilliant. And stunning. And mind-blowing. And a bajillion other adjectives that couldn't possibly measure up to this story's sheer perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Sorry this one doesn't get may reviews but it's one of my favorites I re-read over and over. I like angst and when Oliver has an epiphany and makes a move and realizes he has to do something before losing her. I also like the detail of Moira watching from window! Great work!
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was a great story but it really needs to be broken up into chapters. It's very long to try to read in one sitting.
ashleyxo chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
every time i hear this song, i think of this fic and come back to reread it. i just love how you handled it with felicity taking charge and having him face his feelings - telling him she KNOWS he feels it too and it's time for him to make a move. just wonderful work. merry xmas!
MC chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Yet again Lee, you have written a wonderful olicity fic, so full of emotion, just loved it. Great job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »