Reviews for I will make sure to keep my distance
heartstrings13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Wow... When you mentioned the white dress I thought Oliver will imagine her in a white dress walking down the aisle to marry him but yeah... Still it was beautiful and some places I cried a little. It hurts to see him hurting but at the end... It was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I like that Felicity was with other guys after the Russia incident because she really deserves to not be put on hold for all those years.
lipamo chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Oh wow how beautiful. And classic oliver to wait and watch like this. and i was so clapping my hands when felicity started with stating their closeness. Loove it!
Toodles147 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Perfect just perfect.
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Absolute perfection...
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is so cute. Thank you for writing it!
cruzstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
very sweet and good :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Loved it!
Lady Paine chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
So I am pretty sure the Arrow writers read your story and are going to do something like it this season. Just saying.
Vickstik chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Really good. But how old would they be when they had Connor? Oliver would be about 42? And Felicity 37ish? Wait no that does work, never mind. Any way. Really good story, very in depth look at what is really going on in his mind about Felicity.
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love reading your stories. It always has that deep meaning in the title. That's how I know its gona be a good one. Thank you for the happy ending. After last night's much disappointment I went looking for something to make me believe in them again. Thank you
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Silly Oliver, thinking he can avoid the magic of Olicity!
HeroineAddict chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Love it! Especially the parts that explained how Felicity pretty much built their relationship from scratch again. Oh and best line ever is definitely "pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done."
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Holy crap. This was beyond amazing.

And brilliant. And stunning. And mind-blowing. And a bajillion other adjectives that couldn't possibly measure up to this story's sheer perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Sorry this one doesn't get may reviews but it's one of my favorites I re-read over and over. I like angst and when Oliver has an epiphany and makes a move and realizes he has to do something before losing her. I also like the detail of Moira watching from window! Great work!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »