Reviews for Paper Wings
butski chapter 1 . 4/2
I enjoyed it. Baby angels... So cute!
I especially like the first line ”if it had been Castiel, Sam was confident that Gabriel wold be dead right now.” This a great way to start the story and I think so too.
It is a beautiful scene in the end with Castiel, Dean and the sunset. I must say that you are a talented writer and I hope you will write more.
By the way I also like the cute image.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
oooooh, this was so cute and made me feel so fuzzy! Baby angel feelings...! AGH, MY HEART. And the ending just put such a beautiful visual in my head. c: please write more bb!verse fics! Please please please!
jazzx.xbean chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
super cute ending aww!
Lozzimal chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Another really cute one!
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my gosh...THAT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, my little heart broke when Gabriel thought his brothers would leave him! And that scene you wrote with Dean and Cas watching the sunset and Cas' little back story was sweet and beautiful!

You were really able to catch and keep my interest with not only your description, but with the first few lines of this story. I think you did a pretty good job with the angels, having them still have their adult mindset/memories, but also incorporating the child aspect in them. I'm pretty sure that would be hard to do, but I think you did a good job with it. :)

Really loved the story over all! Great work! :D
The Miss America chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Baby angels are the cutest thing ever
MusicIsTheSoulOfMan chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
AAHHH! This was so good! Just the right amount of angst smothered in fluff! I love it! :)))
TouchoftheWind chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
sweet
494dwangel chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
oh chuck on a freaking taco! i love this... i loved it...it was perfect...made me wanna cry at one point but man, it was worth it... i love this verse and always look forward to ppl writing for it...pls write more

ps. there is some grammar mistake in the start...re-read it you will know what i mean, 1st big paragraph, 1st line about 'ordinary life ...could get'... you wrote 'could get' one too many times
Tammy chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was adorable and well written :) I would love to read more of this Au. Dean's interaction with the kid!angels was awesome and completely in character, he really is a BAMF with a heart of gold. I also liked how Sam was 100% a little brother, even if he was in a position to take care of things he still went to Dean to solve it. I don't know if you'll feel like going on with this, but you've set a nice frame to explore the Winchesters relationship, and do it so with subtetly and in an enviroment with enough fluff to balance the unavoidable angst that is sure to come.