Reviews for Sunshine and Rain (Make A Beautiful Thing)
celisc chapter 22 . 5/1
Oliver with twins? OMG loved this from the very first chapter, couldn't stop reading, really! What a beautiful journey :)
Snowmom24 chapter 22 . 4/3
Excellent story! Love it! :)
countryheart chapter 1 . 3/15
Great ending to the story. I loved it. :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 22 . 2/3
Great story, I enjoyed it a lot!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 21 . 2/3
Great thing you put Tommy back! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 2/2
Helicopter for the first date? ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 2/2
It's really nice to see a relationship already built between Felicity and the Queen family before Oliver came back :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/2
Nice plot, a little bit of mystery but enough to make the story interesting! :-)
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 22 . 1/25
Words cannot describe how great of a job you did with this story. I loved every word of it.
olicitykafan chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Can you please tell me why am I crying?
K-Marie-M chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
I love this story!
Anne-Lilian chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
You seriously nearly made me cry in this last chapter! And I never cry over fanfics (okay, almost never).
This was a great and very sweet fanfic, I absolutely loved it!
I would have liked to see Tommy meeting Felicity, and, of course, the twins's reaction to her becoming their mom (them calling her 'mom' for the first time...). But like I said, it was amazing!
Great job!
Anne
realjena chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
I truly enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
delz04 chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
I just read this whole thing in one sitting, apart from those few times I had to shut my laptop lid and leave the room because I couldn't deal with Oliver saying something cute, or the twins being cute, of Felicity being adorable, or Dig being Dig, or Thea being perfect, or just the whole story quite possibly being my favourite Arrow fanfic. Seriously, when I first realised Oliver has kids in this story, I was super skeptical, but you wrote it so well, and I can see Felicity playing that role so well, always willing to open her arms and accept anyone into her little family. GOD, this story is perfect, and I'm just annoyed it isn't longer because I could read this forever. Even just fluffy nonsense things like a pregnant Felicity and Oliver sitting on the back patio watching the twins run around on the lawn would entertain me for hours. Honestly, amazing story. I'm going to shut up because this has been ramble-y enough, but yeah. Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to read more from you.
Janna18 chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Loved the story from the get go. Loved how you've created Luca and Sebastian and just beautifully ingrained them into the character set without missing a beat! Loved the way the story spans smoothly, bringing in fights, make-ups, laughter and so much more that it made for one fantastic read! Keep up the amazing work!