Reviews for A Cloak and Dagger State of Affairs
jon02 chapter 13 . 2/14
keep up the good work
I just stumbled upon you story this morning and spent basically the whole day reading- you're a wonderful writer and a brilliant storyteller. I hope to read more from you soon!
GrimNight chapter 8 . 2/6
OK, I take back the review I left on chapter one saying that the Americans somehow seemed inferior to the British in the to fics of yours that I have Read. Now I see that the American wizards are very similar to our real government except they seem a bit more violence loving. And like I said in my last review this is a real good fic so far.
GrimNight chapter 1 . 2/5
One thing, what do you have against us Americans? Just kidding. Its just in both of the fics I've read of yours you have made the Americans seem inferior to the British. I'm not really offended though I'm just curious. Anyway,even though I've only read the prologue so far this is turning out to be a good fic and based on the quality of your Elemental's Power story I'm expecting this to be great.
Can you please make a sequel to Harry Potter and the Elementals Power?
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 13 . 1/21
I have really enjoyed this story so far. It's original and complex. Of course I noticed a couple of random grammatical mistakes, but nothing that took away from the story too much. Keep it up, and update soon!
LadyOfBirds chapter 13 . 1/18
..Well, it /was/ rated M..

Your story is one of the most well-written and original stories I've seen around here. Hermione's a bit too out-of-character, but it's your story, and that's certainly not going to make me stop reading it.
(honry 14 year olds errywhere, tho, dayum.)
ssj5 chapter 13 . 1/17
I read this all in one go with a smile on my face and excited to read what happened next!
You are incredible at world building and your variations with the different magic usage is something I'm eagerly looking forward to read.
It was a totally wow moment when you didn't let Harry tell Daphne the secret that he was alive, it felt like a ruthless veteran Spy decision.
Excited to read more, no criticism yet. Your pacing is hitting the mark consistently so bravo and keep it up :).
fofofofo chapter 1 . 1/16
I like.
sjstaudt chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Are the eyes from Riddick? Please say yes...
Lord Silindel chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
So this is totally different from your other major story. I quite like this a tiny bit more than elemental's power. Still, its quite complex and you have to catch everything quickly. This chapter left me a little bit doubtful as to how good this story can be. Why? because i tend to dislike stories that lose the purpose of this world, meaning harry potter dead and now you create this new persona and the main hero is someone we can "sympathize" or like. Either way i have deep respect for your work, because if it was another author i would have somehow given up and left this story in the background, but for you i will trust your judgment.
Tata chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Man, Super Awesome Extraordinary.. Keep up the excellent work and please update soon..
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
interesting premise thus far and good writing!
HPLA chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Harry Potter! Lillian Austin! Make a sequel, or a oneshot! No, but really, make a sequel or another story with Harrian. - MY FAVORITE PAIRING! -Yours Sincerely, WackoGuest
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
This fic and your AMAZING WRITING has well and truly blown me away! I am so, so happy that I found this fic!

I absolutely adore each of the fantastic characters you have created here and LOVE all of the brilliant plot twists & turns! Again, great writing hon! I truly cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)