Reviews for A Cloak and Dagger State of Affairs
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 8/7
Wow, I've really enjoyed reading this story. It's the best written unspeakable story that I've read. It was a lot of fun to read, even though I was disappointed in the fact that he was falling in love with Hermione after everything. I get bored easily with Hermione stories, even if she's written convincingly and interestingly. I think I've just gotten tired of her character in general, and I'd honestly prefer someone who's a bit of a Mary Sue, but my stance on Hermione probably isn't very common, so I doubt this will sway you, or that you could change it this late in the story without the change of direction seeming fake. Anyways, I'm really enjoying the story and I can't wait until you come back to writing this.
Frisc0 chapter 13 . 7/28
Update please!
yankeetiger chapter 13 . 7/8
i love this, i would like to see it continue
jonojigsaw chapter 13 . 6/8
I have really enjoyed the story and I have loved the plot and I am wondering when the next chapter is coming out please update soon
kind regards jonojigsaw
Myroleran chapter 12 . 5/23
awesome fic
Ormolu chapter 13 . 5/8
A great story entirely off the beaten path. Congratulations on your portrayal of Harry and Hermione particularly, but also of Dumbledore, and your DoI OCs (including Croaker).

Strong plot, nice also how the JamesLily and Riddle aspects are not so dominant. This story could remain entertaining for quite a while, should you continue it.

I do hope you continue it, I do!

Cheers! Ormolu
xHawke chapter 13 . 4/10
just finished your story so this the end? Love it, by the way.
REVIEW chapter 13 . 4/6
Nanchih chapter 2 . 4/3
Don't know if it matters, but the name 'Shaw" is a Dukedom. Even the American relatives know it, or at least the family-proud lady I used to go to church with did. Might not apply to everyone with the name.
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 4/1
I hope Harry falls for hermy. That would be a good twist on a great story.
atymer chapter 13 . 3/31
I read this tonight. I love this story; the interactions, unknown motivations endless duplicity and never knowing what to expect.
I hope that the muse bites deep so the tale isn't over anytime soon.
The characterizations captivate me and the world building is a very entertaining addition to the plot devices.
More more more!
I don't normally place incomplete tales on my fav list, but I will certainly make an exception for this. Kudos
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 13 . 3/29
! You are by far one of the best authors I've seen! I love your story and writing style quite a lot and the changes from cannon are all very believable and realistic (: the mental ramifications and tenuous emotional connection that harry is facing are really somthing else! Please, and I cannot stress this enough, post another chapter again soon!
buzzbumble chapter 13 . 3/27
Love your story ...It's just so different from the regular ones out there...Ohh I am finding it amusing with herimone going to go and kick harrys butt when she finds him again..Would probably lead to hot angry sex between the two..
Mage Ronin chapter 13 . 3/23