Reviews for A Cloak and Dagger State of Affairs
patrickjd4044 chapter 13 . 10/10
A fantastic story, dynamic characters, quality writing unrivaled on this website and a tone/atmosphere/style of world that is beautifully unique in both your Mature HP Fanfics! Thank you for such great pieces of fiction.
Littwink chapter 12 . 7/31
Eldersprig chapter 7 . 7/27
Grand Sorcerer - he was lying! Elizabeth was crowned in 1952 (I have the viewmaster reels) It would have had to be her father. Typical of Dumbles - I have the power to be dictator, yahoo!

I find this story different. Too bad not finished.
kyoshi711 chapter 13 . 7/16
Hope he can balance several girlfriends at once. Makes for a fun time and also his trying
not to get caught.
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 7/16
I'm finally enjoying the story since Harry acts more human around Hermione.
This story represents everything i hate about this site. Those who have a high update rate and a cliché plot line are praised and made well known, whilst those who take time to make art like this story, are left with only several hundred reviews. Thank you for delivering such a well crafted and thought out story. I had fun while it lasted.
kyodhi chapter 3 . 7/15
Great story.
Lord Mortensen chapter 13 . 5/16
Cool! update soon!
AosUnderSol chapter 13 . 5/10
I've been reading fanficton for about 10 years. This is probably one of the best. Outstanding job.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 4/25
Very good, glad Harry is out of the grasp of his so called relations.
pasokditto chapter 13 . 4/25
Great story and well written as well.
Sandaime Rikudo Sennin chapter 13 . 4/22
Krimzonrayne chapter 13 . 4/21
it's a shame this is the updating one of your three novels, it's probably the most interesting for me
Trial and trail are not interchangeable words.
Morphixes chapter 13 . 4/9
Thanks for writing! I only wish there were more!