Reviews for A Cloak and Dagger State of Affairs
This story is amazingly awesome! Everything a fanfic should be.
user51s2r chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
I thought I read somewhere that this story wasn't finished, abandoned. The plots were all nicely tied up with the ending showing some promising sequels.

anyhow, AWESOME story! I really enjoyed it, very VERY WORTH reading!
user51s2r chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
I am still enjoying the hell out of this story. There are some grammar mistakes or typos, but the writing is still really good! I only have 2 more chapters before the end, :(((((
user51s2r chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
user51s2r chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
this story continues to amaze and entertain. Only 10 more chapters and I am already regretting getting to the end!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
fantastic chapter. I really like the characterizations so far. I like the details that fill the plot-holes from canon.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
this is a pretty amazing start!
Darth Moros chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
please more
sakura89luis chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
Cliffhanger! Fuck! Fantastic story.
patrickjd4044 chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
A fantastic story, dynamic characters, quality writing unrivaled on this website and a tone/atmosphere/style of world that is beautifully unique in both your Mature HP Fanfics! Thank you for such great pieces of fiction.
Littwink chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Eh.
Eldersprig chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Grand Sorcerer - he was lying! Elizabeth was crowned in 1952 (I have the viewmaster reels) It would have had to be her father. Typical of Dumbles - I have the power to be dictator, yahoo!

I find this story different. Too bad not finished.
kyoshi711 chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Hope he can balance several girlfriends at once. Makes for a fun time and also his trying
not to get caught.
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
I'm finally enjoying the story since Harry acts more human around Hermione.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
This story represents everything i hate about this site. Those who have a high update rate and a cliché plot line are praised and made well known, whilst those who take time to make art like this story, are left with only several hundred reviews. Thank you for delivering such a well crafted and thought out story. I had fun while it lasted.