Reviews for Your Heart Leaves Me Cold
Please write the next chapter! I love this story
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 1 . 7/17
What you said about Tom at the end, with him seeming to be easy to right but being really hard, kind of hits me a little. It's like his character. At the very very beginning, we thought Tom was the typical loving husband, but in reality he had quite a few skeletons in his closet! Sorry, just something I thought of.

But I really liked this story. I liked the relationship between Ressler and Liz. I've gotten so sucked into them recently, and I've only finished the first season!
KeenRessler chapter 1 . 3/21
obviously the Tom character has changed alot since you wrote this but with the whole "are you her boyfriend " thing it still feels correct somhow. Anyways lived it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I am loving your stories, you've really captured both if their personalities and I hope you keep writing this pairing...
Pargertwo chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Love all your Ressler/Keen stories. Hope you have more to keep us going until the show returns!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Great story, love that you told it from Tom's point of view! He's one intriguing character. The first episode I thought him to be the perfect, sweet husband but right now even normal glances from him just creep me out.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
i really love this story. Still hate tom but i love his point of view and the stand off/s with ressler
Michaile Holler chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was really good. Please pursue a Liz and Ressler romantic relationship.. PRETTY PLEASE?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Well done. I really hope that as time goes by, we start getting a bit more of Tom in these stories... Everyone seems a bit dismissive of him, myself included. I remember when I saw the first episode of the show, I really liked him, thought he was sweet, but then for the next, like 6 episodes I definitely turned on him.

Ever since General Ludd, I've found him to be intriguing again, and I hope we get a better look at their relationship. He seems to genuinely love Lizzie, no matter what else may be going on with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Lizicia - I love the way you write! And you write about Liz and Ressler which I hope the writers on the show do too, but if they don't - at least I have your stories! You really make these characters come alive! Hope you continue with the stories.
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
more please! it would be fun to watch tom lose liz to ressler!
rigger42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I'm just stuck on your comment that the adoption will still happen. That sounds like one of the worst ideas, ever.

Tom is still pretty much a cipher. I don't know if Ressler would be quite so aggressive but I can see this being his general attitude. He really doesn't bother with that social veneer does he?
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Tom is such a selfish and creepy person. It is really such a good idea to manipulate your wife into still adopting a child when there are problems between you two because you want her to be more focused on you. I'd ultimately feel sorry for whatever kid would come into their lives having to grow up with the growing split between his/her parents like there seems there will be between Tom and Liz.

I can definitely see the show progressing like this. The relationship between Tom and Liz is going to become such a hot mess and that isn't even adding whatever secret Tom is hiding into the mix just yet.
flightRN chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awesome - well written. I love how you were able to put some depth into Tom's POV. now... Maybe follow Liz and Ressler to LA?