Reviews for John's New Tail
Slippery Tummy chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
"Dave is a rapist, but he's a nice rapist." And that my freinds, is the moment when you leave the story as quickly as humamly (and technologically) possible OR you continue just to see how twisted the author's mind is. Why did I leave the PJO/HOO fandom for this? I know John gets a little OOC in most Don fics, but damn bro.
The Crystal Pen chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
This was really well-written and nice. All characters seem pretty spot on and the graphic parts are well written as well.

I also enjoyed how John seems to have a little bit of power in this situation.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I don't think I've ever hated "Bro" in a story. Especially not in a PepsiCoke fic! But I did in this one v.v Very well written, my dear.
Silverbrook123 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Okay, first off, I would like to say that you did a wonderful job with this story. The characters are pretty spot on when it comes to Psycho Striders, which is something I look forward to when it comes to this AU. I like how you had both of the Striders "abusing" John, and not just Bro. You did a great job, and I can't wait for you to progress on your JohnBro story, I'll be reading that one as well!
Callie982 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Glad Dave is nice (even though he rapes John too).
Callie982 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Poor John! I wonder what Dave will do...
Trickster Madness chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Dave! My poor bebe! And yes this is considered rape.
lambelle chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
lambelle chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
ChocolateCherryWine chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Decided to log in since this website likes to mess up my messages. No, you're wrong, Dirk and Bro are not the same person. That's incredibly stupid. They are genetically the same person, but they have different lives, different interests, different personalities. It would be like saying Kankri Vantas is the exact same as the Signless. No, that's not right. There is Bro, then there is Dirk, they are not interchangeable. This is clearly a Bro/John story, not a Dirk/John story. They are not the same. Bro's name is not Dirk. You can't call him Dirk, Dirk is not Bro, and Bro is not Dirk. They are two different people. Don't call Bro Dirk.
Callie982 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
This is really good! Can't wait to read more :D
Mr. Kumajiro1234 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
(( I'm being to lazy to sign in )) Dirk Strider is the post-scratch incarnation of Dave's Bro, that is all I have to say.
Trickster Madness chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Oh gosh, this is amazing.
lulumon chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
1234 you DO know Dirk ISN'T Bro, right? Bro isn't Dirk, and Dirk isn't Bro. The name Dirk hasn't even come up. This is a Bro/John story, not a Dirk/John story, Bro and Dirk are not the same person, and they shouldn't be referred as such. His name is Bro, not Dirk.
Mr.Kumajiro1234 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Okay, so you wanted feedback for your chapter. It's definetlely good for the whole psycho bit, so you are doing just the right thing for that. Wow, Dirk had just the right amount of intensity to scare a person, which is a very good thing. I am looking forward to your next chaper . Now, wag your tail for your master. XD