Reviews for TransShift
debsel chapter 3 . 4/19
hope you continue this story!
Tekurinmoto chapter 3 . 1/7
Nice story hope you are still working on it
kronos797 chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Please, please, please continue this story. I am enjoying it, and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
I really liked this, I hope you eventually continue with it
pushi19 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Update please
Vampwriter chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Really preferred the last two incarnations.
draco7347 chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
cant wait for new aswome chapters
Bronze chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Go Harry! Dumb-Dumb deserved getting his nose broken! His Greater Good WILL be the end of magical Britain. All that inbreeding weakens the genetics of all those PureBlood families. The saddest part is that they can't see it for themselves. The PureBlood families beget squibs while the Half Bloods and Muggle Borns don't. Thus while the PureBlood families shrink and fail the other two grow and prosper. Now then Lord of the Pheonix, I'd be exceptionally happy to continue reading this as long as you continue to update it with new chapters. I had read The Lightning Weaver up to somewhere around chapter 19 or 20 before it stopped. Now I find I so far behind that I have to skim chapters to find where I DID ACTUALLY leave off. So frustrating for me. Thus I say to you, KEEP WRITING AND I WILL ENDEVER TO KEEP READING.
Bronze chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Is that the Death March I hear playing so loudly? I ask as can clearly see a well roasted Fudge nearby. Not to mention a burning Dumbledore as well. Or is it Cestnuts roasting over an open fire also for Dumbledore?
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Don't sweat the small stuff! This is just as good! Though, I think Harry, even as a small girl, standing on the chest on abdomen of the girl he shifted to would hurt. But regardless of that, I like the way this story is turning out. Harry SHOULD HAVE NO TRUST IN DUMBLEDORE! It was that old fool who left him with the Dursley's and never made sure he was well looked after.
ubetiburn chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Such a same it was left floundering around like a poor abandoned fish on the shore - not quite living and not yet quite dead.

It has been (almost) over a year since your last update. Not even to tell us if it was abandoned. Sad I tell you, especially since I was enjoying this slightly more then you most recent read: "Hacker Magician Smoke". Although HMS is a good read - it at times felt like you were bouncing around too much. I actually just love stories where Harry allows Dumbledore and Ron to get what they deserve.
WeberCode chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Sequel , please
Traveler301 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I like this story. I hope you continue it soon.

Ron Pate
Traveler301
Zense chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
love the story cant wait for updates
GravityTonttu chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Okay, chap 2 was a bit confusing, and you used WAY too many exclamation marks.