Reviews for Rippling Future
TheWateringWizard chapter 40 . 10/27
Oh no... The last chapter ends just before we get to the Danzo butt-kicking... Please come back ! There's still so much we need to see, Naruto fighting Kurama and becoming a super badass, a Sasuke-Itachi reunion...
TheWateringWizard chapter 39 . 10/27
Pretty badass ending for Hinata ! It's sad to see the destruction caused by Danzo's schemes...
TheWateringWizard chapter 38 . 10/27
Damn, Sasori and Deidara made it out of the fight ?
and they forgot the kage bunshin to practice their chakra control?
enserio, te creaste una película de mini detectives aquí?
crazypaul00 chapter 40 . 10/11
Hey awesome work there juat finished reading again, waiting for next update
TheWateringWizard chapter 37 . 10/4
I can’t wait for Danzo to die. What he plans to do his completely against his philosophy. He wants what’s best for the village and that is not killing a clan heiress
TheWateringWizard chapter 36 . 10/4
Loved the fights ! I can’t wait to learn more about Sasuke’s Mangekyo abilities
TheWateringWizard chapter 35 . 10/4
It’ll be interesting to see how this arc changes with the new powers and training everyone has
Heartless2402 chapter 40 . 9/29
I've really liked this story thus far and am very much looking forward to the next updates.
I'm totally pumped and plan to see this story continue to it's complete end.
I am a fanfiction author myself, albeit, not a very good one, and I really liked your style of phrasing this story.
I've read all your other work "The Hokage's Will' and was deeply impressed. I am determined to read all your other Naruto stories as fast as possible.
Again, I'm really looking forward to the future chapters. Could you please tell me when you plan to update this story?

Thank you for reading this review.
Heartless2402
Akamaruhebi chapter 40 . 9/21
Hello I wanted to first acknowledge that this one of the best written and laid out au Naruto stories I have ever had the pleasure to consume. Your writing ability is scary and spine tingling and a roller coaster ride from start to end I absolutely love this work. I would definitely love to continue to read more as the story progresses please march onwards in whatever timetable you have but please I beseech you continue this story. A grateful fan!
federermod chapter 2 . 9/6
So in the end Naruto won because he caught Neji's fingers with a kunai. In making the fight close and desperate you invalidated Naruto's training which put him in position where he should have controlled and FINISHED the fight against Neji. Knock him unconscious for Christ's sake.
Kurtulmak chapter 38 . 8/28
I’ve been enjoying this fic (and think I still do), but seeing three new characters created so that a righteous vengeance may be inflicted on them — to the point that Temari kills her own grandfather (who rather than sticking to the ideals that brought him to this point and continuing to resent Gaara just sadly tells her she’s right to take revenge on him) — is a bit of a sour note in a series about how the cycle of revenge causes so much generational suffering and the forgiveness and reconciliation are better. I think this is a point of dissonance in a story where Asura is a prominent character.

On lighter note though... "How dare you try to kill my brother! Die! Also, excuse me while I try to kill my other brother as everyone laughs."
Kurtulmak chapter 37 . 8/28
Gotta say that it’s a bit disconcerting to have Suna having a Night of Long Knives for their political opponents without proof of them working with Akatsuki (because the actual culprits were victims of Sasori’s brainwashing) out of one person’s rage and grief as a heroic thing. This is a straight up political purge, not a moment of righteousness. This is also how tyrannies plant the seed of their own downfall in the resentment of the survivors and their families.
ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma chapter 29 . 8/28
wait ... let me get this straight, im sorry if im wrong but in cannon naruto achive perfect sage mode in 1 month but in here it takes naruto 1 year to get an incomplet sage mode... damn thats just sad
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »