Reviews for Rippling Future
Awesome
Butt boy chapter 13 . 3/20
I have NEVER read a story where naruto fucking DIES 10/10
Drakon LightShield chapter 22 . 2/4
Wow, this is a really interesting story! I can't wait to see what will happen with Hinata and whether or not Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi will manage to help Sai. Good luck with your IRL stuff and writing!
PastelMuffins chapter 3 . 1/19
I bet Kurama was having a field day inside of Naruto
ExBlazE chapter 9 . 1/6
Ch9: Ok, I take a part of my previous review back. The fight was very good, I'll accept that. But in the end, it served no purpose nor did it change anything. But again, the fight was good and entertaining. And really, that's all I could ever ask for from a story.

Hoping to see the so-called divergence from canon soon.
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 1/6
Ch8: While the writing quality is nice and the combat is great, I am kind of upset.

Within the realm of Naruto fanfic, this part of the series is one I dislike the most. Practically, NO ONE changes the plot here. Even you seem to be trying your hardest to adhere to the canon part here. If you're truly willing to write a great story, don't be afraid to kill off a character or two outside of canon.

The reason I'm so upset right now is because Naruto could have killed Kabuto or at least crippled him, yet he didn't because you wanted adhere to canon. He was even 'fully healed' when the summoning came up. This, in simple words, is annoying as fuk.

Then again, this is your story so I can't push my desires into it. Well, I was disappointed by this chapter but I don't care anymore. As long as it turns out to be interesting, I'll read and review.
ExBlazE chapter 5 . 1/6
Ch5: What the hell happened to the smooth and precise mixture of english and jap words? Some words have no spaces between them and it's kind of frustrating when such a thing suddenly pops up.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 1/6
Ch3: I assume the random words in brackets are words that you (the author) missed writing and the beta put in.

Anyway, awesome chapter as well. I'm satisfied by the absence of asspull jutsu everywhere.
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 1/6
Ch2: OMFG. That was probably the singular most epic conclusion to a battle I've ever read. Just awesome!
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 22 . 1/5
This is one the greatest fics I have ever read. A believable progress for StrongNaruto and deleveloped NaruHina relationship, futhermore, something that is really strange to see, develop to the other characters, Konoha 12, something that I think Kishimoto should have done in the manga.
I really hope to see soon an update, this fic is really gold to drop. Good job:-)
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Pleaseeeeeeee update ! It’s too good to be left hanging like a ballsack!
Bosma17 chapter 22 . 11/20/2017
Please update
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Wow that was absolutely brilliant. You write every character so well and Neji’s interactions with his uncle were tear-jerking
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 11/8/2017
That was a great chapter ! Please write some more
MPChess chapter 22 . 9/11/2017
*sigh* Another great fic unfinished because the writer lost the time to write or update... Such is life, I suppose...