Reviews for Rippling Future
Guest 537 chapter 36 . 11/17
Thank you for sharing this story. I have really enjoyed the plot, character development, and writing style. Definitely one of the best fan fics I’ve read in a while. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
God that, jeez its so sad,
Amazing fight scene and an amazing ending to the chapter, I am just glad I didn't have to wait for an update to know what happens after this huge cliffhanger
VisionlessOne chapter 36 . 11/2
good story so far. certainly seems like a long run since 2013 to now. hope to see more coming up soon.
Ashura Hagoromo chapter 35 . 11/1
Can you please update this story this is the only story which has Asura and Indra in minds of Naruto and Sasuke.
another good story down the drain. Itachi would never do this
Uday Sra chapter 36 . 10/13
Awesome. Please update soon
Please update Hokage's will. I know it has been ten years. But I request you to complete it.
Lilthug chapter 35 . 9/28
Oh Naruto talking about fusion. Should he and Sasuke do it they will have access to the Rinnegan and so much more. I can't wait for you to do that!
Eluvia Umbra chapter 36 . 9/28
Can't wait for more~!
Kxirtap chapter 1 . 9/23
Dude love your story very much. Whenever I read it, I feel like I am watching some alternate version of Kishimoto's manga where he didn't sideline the character development of Konoha 9 in favour of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Thank you for making the other characters useful! Other than that I hope you're not making the enemies too powerful because I don't think the Akatsuki or Orochimaru are going to train. They are very self assured Nuke-Nin who are extremely prideful of their abilities so other than a few (like Deidara) I can't see them train. Pain proclaims himself as a God. Do you really think he will train?

Except for that, your story is excellent and also changes from cannon very subtly when you give us hints about it, and your story's destruction of the 'Uzumaki Clan' makes sense than cannon's.
Alt just finished chapter 2 the story’s Soo far is well written but has a lot of fuckups I’ll name a few first Kurama gives Naruto 10% of his chakra when that’s much would probably make naruto explode he has near infinitive amount and is just a solid living price of chakra probobly .1 percent of his chakra would be more realistic and in the fight with Neji you strapped a paper bomb on naruto the behind it see… I’ll let the sink in he didn’t see it with the byakugon a doujustu that’s can see through almost anything and with 360 degree vision and you state naruto has less skill and then you have naruto overpower Neji right after you say Beni is stronger wich makes no sense you should have had him win at the end with his Mor eplentyfull amont of chakra and stamania and outlast Beni but although with anoyingn mistakes it’s a good story and I hope you improve
Fans Naruto chapter 24 . 9/14
Akatsuki or any other village will be destroyed against rookie 12... moreover, Tenten has a shiki hiraisin jutsu formula... this is dick jutsu robbery... too young to match dick and pussy for rookies 12
Hater romance chapter 21 . 9/14
only naruto's pussy and dick are discussed in this story... the irony of the adventure story only discusses Naruto's dick and Hinata's pussy...
Hater romance chapter 17 . 9/14
overly romantic for a 12 year old... why don't you just make naruhina fuck and have a child at the age of 13... hik hik ,, please fuck again i'm narutokunh
Hater romance chapter 12 . 9/13
there should be no need for excessive romance at the age of 12,, have you prepared hinata's pussy and naruto's dick at the age of 12?
it's too much where there is naruto and there is also hinata,, if you want hinata to always be near naruto,, why don't you make hinata in team 7 or Naruto in team 8...

This is not an adventure genre,, but romantic loli,, pedophile
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »