Reviews for Rippling Future
You are pulling a lot of shit out of your ass in the name of explaining many established canon facts. If you took the time to check them out you'll realize how totally wrong you are. And I'm not talking about how events take place because I understand this is fanfiction.
Beautiful. Love that twist where he gets abducted by Danzo. Never seem that done before. Props. Can't wait to read the next chapter once it comes out.
That last scene with Hinata was beautiful! I legit cried
Kartikey chapter 22 . 9/9
Its a great story. Although, I don't like the fact that so many people will know, from the way story is going, about naruto being ashura's reincarnation and other things about otsutsuki, but, its your story, you decide what happens. But please think very carefully about who you decide should know this knowledge. Personally, I think that letting hanabi and other hyuuga guards know about it wasn't a good choice, and only 5 or 6 people should know about this, excluding toads
sumiko808 chapter 22 . 8/5
Oh my gosh. This is one of, if not the best storyline ever. How are you NOT well known!? I love that each chapter is LONG, detailed and all characters are in character. I don't understand how people haven't read your fic. Seriously though, I love it. I'm so glad that your included the progress of all of rookie 9 team Gai. Your research on the timeline and jutsus are shown really well in they story. You have a great concept of each character, their growth and it really shows throughout each chapter. Anyways, I know life is tough and shit happens but I wanted to thank you for continuing your story. I was hooked on the first chapter. It took me 2 days to read it all. Thanks for the update and keep up the AMAZING work.
Lerris chapter 22 . 7/30
this was a good chapter...
InfinityMask chapter 17 . 7/20
Hoo.. You really good at making preview huh? All of the previews are very interesting..
InfinityMask chapter 16 . 7/20
Aww! Shit! I actually planning to give super long review at the end in ch 22 but really you did a good jib on this story.. Lately I lost the interest in NaruHina.. Sure I still like it but it just becoming a little boring to me.. But this story... I don't know why but I really like it.. Maybe because you make Hinata a little more confident that she didn't always fainting, or maybe because you make her stuttering more bare able? Whatever it is it make the story more appealing to me.. Not to mention I really like the interaction between Konoha 12.. Other story rarely involving other team like you do.. The dynamic between Konoha 12 is very interesting, and I enjoyed it very much.. I like how Kakashi act after the invasion, how the invasion make Konoha 12 know more about the world and how they overcome it and become stronger, and more mature because of it! I like what happened to Shikamaru after the invasion, and also like what Naruto "death" do to Konoha 12.. How that strengthen their resolve to become stronger etc.. I also like your innovation in the story such as Sakura using twin sword, Tenten weapon, Naji Lightning elements, Shikamaru resolve, how Sasuke open his eyes, etc! I also found it funny about Sasuke getting one over Orochimaru.. Lol that just awesome! I wonder why no other people ever do that! Hahahah..

So to sum everything, this is awesome and you do a great job on this! Please keep up the good work!
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 7/18
Lol.. The C rank jutsu have a potential to defeat rasengan! Hahahaha
LeigonClaimed chapter 22 . 6/30
This is very good and I cannot wait for updates!
badknight chapter 22 . 6/28
Laughing my a** off while finishing this latest chap you've done. greatly enjoyed it in its entirety. from start to finish in one go, thanks for the great read. good luck in your boards ! :D
Groszekace chapter 22 . 6/27
a good story (read it entier before an review). But only minus from me is the meating between Hinata and Naruto during the 3 years of training. At first i thougth it would be nice but after thinking twice not so much. Still i will see where you go with it and oh tell me wich look will naruto have after traing his original anime one or something ells. AND pleas make Naruto figure out how to control Kurama's chakra during those 3 years and make the way he looks like other jinnchuriki when using their biju power becose the look of naruto in manga/anime not Kishimotos best move.
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 6/23
i liked the first chapter i just want to ask if you are going to follow canon closely or not
naruhinakiralacus chapter 22 . 6/22
Nice chapter! Loving thr Naruto and Hinata moments! Looking forward to next chapter!
Why wth all (the) parenthases? Most, if not all of them lack sense in their placement, and would at least read better if you simply left them out.