Reviews for Rippling Future
I like your story so far. I especially like that there is little to no grammatical or spelling errors so far for someone, I’m assuming speaks English as a second language, if that is not the case I apologize for my assumption. However your story is more consistent than a lot of other stories that I’ve read written by native English speakers so thank you.
johnrlozada chapter 2 . 10/7
Good story. But it's not my type. I'm not a fan of talkative Naruto stories, as he is in canon.
Commmme on another one please
Kingkong101 chapter 22 . 7/29
It sucks
Gold General Leo chapter 1 . 7/15
this is the most bullshit story i have let jiraiya of all people teach him when in canon he gives zero fucks on training naruto from the start aside from teaching him the rasengan and that became strong from his own efforts as well as help from the elder toad and bee.
Emma chapter 5 . 6/19
If I was Shikaku I would just yell "FUCK IT! NARUTO IS THE SON OF THE YONDAIME!"
GorboGhostMan chapter 22 . 4/17
Awesome
Butt boy chapter 13 . 3/20
I have NEVER read a story where naruto fucking DIES 10/10
Drakon LightShield chapter 22 . 2/4
Wow, this is a really interesting story! I can't wait to see what will happen with Hinata and whether or not Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi will manage to help Sai. Good luck with your IRL stuff and writing!
PastelMuffins chapter 3 . 1/19
I bet Kurama was having a field day inside of Naruto
ExBlazE chapter 9 . 1/6
Ch9: Ok, I take a part of my previous review back. The fight was very good, I'll accept that. But in the end, it served no purpose nor did it change anything. But again, the fight was good and entertaining. And really, that's all I could ever ask for from a story.

Hoping to see the so-called divergence from canon soon.
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 1/6
Ch8: While the writing quality is nice and the combat is great, I am kind of upset.

Within the realm of Naruto fanfic, this part of the series is one I dislike the most. Practically, NO ONE changes the plot here. Even you seem to be trying your hardest to adhere to the canon part here. If you're truly willing to write a great story, don't be afraid to kill off a character or two outside of canon.

The reason I'm so upset right now is because Naruto could have killed Kabuto or at least crippled him, yet he didn't because you wanted adhere to canon. He was even 'fully healed' when the summoning came up. This, in simple words, is annoying as fuk.

Then again, this is your story so I can't push my desires into it. Well, I was disappointed by this chapter but I don't care anymore. As long as it turns out to be interesting, I'll read and review.
ExBlazE chapter 5 . 1/6
Ch5: What the hell happened to the smooth and precise mixture of english and jap words? Some words have no spaces between them and it's kind of frustrating when such a thing suddenly pops up.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 1/6
Ch3: I assume the random words in brackets are words that you (the author) missed writing and the beta put in.

Anyway, awesome chapter as well. I'm satisfied by the absence of asspull jutsu everywhere.
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 1/6
Ch2: OMFG. That was probably the singular most epic conclusion to a battle I've ever read. Just awesome!