Reviews for Rippling Future
Henge is not an illusion, dipshit.
Commoner chapter 13 . 6/3
This has been a great ride so far. Thank you for writing such a soulful story. You would be hard pressed to find such content in this site. Good luck
Akamehime456 chapter 1 . 5/23
Thank you very much I'll continue living my life to tge fullest. Great story BTW
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 4/29
And roll the time skip! I always thought that the Canon timeskip was useless. Naruto came back taller and older but apart from that, apparently nothing changed. He still couldn't do a one-handed Rasengan, he wasn't faster, wasn't much stronger, didn't know ANY new jutsu (I always thought it was ridiculous, even after the discovery of his wind element, he doesn't even learn any other jutsu!) and his taijutsu was still VERY mediocre. And he still didn't know about the memory transfer of his clones! Knowing that it was his most important and used technique alongside the Rasengan, I find it abysmal. What on earth was that training trip for?! Why didn't Jiraya take Naruto to Mt Myoboku and have him learn Senjutsu?! Naruto became a perfect sage in barely a month. Imagine THREE YEARS, what he could've learned...

I love Naruto but I do not fail to recognise that it has many shortcomings...
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 4/29
Wow... Absolutely amazing fights and a beautiful reunion to end it all. Can't ask for more
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 4/29
I love the "new" dynamics of the improved rookie 12
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 4/29
Oh yeah! I can't wait for Naruto to see Hinata again
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 4/29
Things are getting VERY interesting!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 4/29
God what an emotional ending..
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 4/29
So Sai also comes into play earlier... Interesting. So what next? I'm in for more Naru-Hina and when will he go on his trip?
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/29
Naruto held his own a lot better against Kabuto Than in canon
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/29
The way Tsunade behaves when Naruto and Jiraya first meet her makes me want to be extremely rude and dismissive to her... Just to make her very angry
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 4/29
I love the weapon Tenten picked up. How much chakra was in Naruto's hand?! If it made the earth beneath him crack then it must be a fucking lot
This is dumb... same bullshit as canon... what the point of this arc if is going to be the same... let me guess they escape next chapter like the canon?
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 4/27
Awesome fight! And Naruto's jutsu, the Tenrin I think, is badass if he can send straight blast of compressed air. It's like a one-handed air kamehameha.

I hope someone reminds Naruto not to use too much of the fox's chakra. The addicting part still bothers me