Reviews for Surprising Strangers
Faery66 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
This fanfic has caught my interest..I really was looking forward to future chapters...Too bad you haven't updated for almost 3 years..Please try to continue this fanfic soon!
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
KYAAAAAAAAAAA! AWESOME STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
please update this story sometime soon
NaZa-Fan x Konchichi chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Will you update this story ? Because i think The plot is very good and i haven't found another similar story yet. I love The story so far. Keep up with it.
With me you have one fan more
gvargas132 chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Update soon please!
NaruLoveAnime chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Okay... what happens next? Are you going to update? I enjoy when reading this story. And I love every chapters! It's really.. really an interesting story! Oh, and now your story get more interesting.. Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! Oh, I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next.. So, please update soon! Pretty please.. I hope, I can get new update from you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
I really like this idea! I hope the story will be continued.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
If the seal broke they, Naru and Kurama, would both die even if he didn't try to get out of the seal. Also the seal would still brake because of the birth even without Kura-chan trying to break the seal.

I LOVE IT! YA NEED TO CONTINUE!
SilentIndigoMist chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Who is the father? Is it gaara?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
please continue. cant wait to see gaara in this.
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
More please
Yuuka-90 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
interesante historia ojala actualices pronto un nuevo capitulo por favor
Kimera225 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Oh Kakashi, shame that Gaara couldnt have been there too, would have hilarious and cute! And Minato, Kushina and the 4th kazekage when they meet their grand-daughters
So much cute fun before going to the bad stuff...

Hope u update soon, I am loving the story

Kimera225
Lady Lazy chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This is a pretty unique idea; I can't wait to see more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »