Reviews for Even Fallen Angels
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
*tear*
Nerd-Queen chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Aw... Poor lil' Pip. (*Hugs him tight in a warm embrace*) You poor dear. He's so lucky to have his friends there to soothe him. If I were there, I would have hugged him. My motto is 'The greatest gift is a hug- give one daily!' (*Hugs him again*) You did a very good job describing his angst. Not many writers for LotR fanfics write Pippin as a guilt-ridden, frightened, shell of a Hobbit. You did this quite well, for most people portray him as a air-headed child. That may be true in some aspects, but Pippin's rather of a masked character. Outside, he may appear a bit of a peppy Ditz, but, inside, he's a troubled soul. Brava for making me bawl like a baby. Write more, please!
AnimeOnna chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
WAH!*sobsobsobsob* that was so...good *cry*

*holds pippin* no, really, that was really origional! I would've never thought of it that way! Pippin's new fear of Gandalf surprised me, but when you put it the way you did, it seems somewhat rational in Pip's possition.

That story really made me almost cry. (Pippin's my fave character)

I love what Merry says at the end...its so...deep! I love it!
CheerCheerBubblegum chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
*claps and holds up card that says "10"*
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Excellent, excellent story. You expressed so well what I've always felt about what Pippin experienced when he looked in the Palantir. When I read Lord of the Rings the first time, the scene of Merry and Pippin being captured by the Orcs scared me, and the scene with the Palantir *really* scared me.

At a now considerablly older age, I find both scenes very disturbing and dark. When Grishnakh attacks Pippin it is a very physical and frightening attack, and Pippin's reaction later is almost like a victim of rape. (he can't even tell Aragorn what happened-Merry tells him)

Later, with the Palantir-I've always described that scene as "mind-rape" and I still feel that *that* is what it was.

By the bye-I just love the line when Merry looks in his cousin's eyes and sees his innocence is gone. Very frightening, very **true**.

Again, an excellent handling of a difficult and distressing subject.
Dragon-Tears is too busy keeping Malfoy and Pippin from running away to sign in chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
. Poor Pippin!
. Poor Pippin!
GoldilocksofHobbiton chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Very good.I really liked it.I loved how well you wrote all their emotions.
Robin Gurl's INSANE to hobbit happy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I know your thinking she's reviewing this story AGAIN!

HEHE

I IT!

Write another one about Merry and Pip

*snuggles Pip*

Robin Gurl

*the boy wonder glares at her* Ahem Robin Girl

Oh. Sorry Robin *hugs Robin to* There now everyone happy.
Robin Girl's INSANE to high on Pip to sign in chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
OMG! I LOVE this fanfic...PLEASE...WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER EVEN IF IT DOESN'T NEED ONE..*realizes she was yelling* Oops. ...hehe..

Cya

Robin Girl

Plz read my ficcies.
HaloGatomon chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Awwww Ty that was superb! I so enjoyed reading that, twas very excellent! Very well done, give yourself and big pat on the back! -