Reviews for The Farther Shore
jes chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
i loved this fic! but the ending.. o why did it have to be so sad :'( !
LupinLover99 chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
oh. my. god. i seriously had such a sob fest over this last chapter. up until this one, i had been like, "okay, this is sweet" and "oh poor remus" but this last chapter brought it all home. it finished it off perfectly and i cried so darn hard. oh. my. god. i loved it though. you are a brilliant writer. write more remus! please! you really write him well. :) good job!
Gevaudan chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
THat must have been...incredibly difficult to write. It was worth all the effort you put into it.
Tzila chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
A wonderful story, even if it is sad. I must admit, I'm in tears. You've conveyed the emotion perfectly. Great writing.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
I have no words...only tears and the memory of love. That was a beautiful story.
otahyoni chapter 7 . 10/15/2003
I know it's been three and a half years since you posted this, but I just read it a month or so ago on some other site (scifi something?) and on a whim looked you up here. Tada! More things for my reading pleasure, which I plan to tackle. Soon. When the homework stops.

Anyway. Reviewing. I'm impressed with Andrea's detailed backstory. She has a history, which can be overlooked sometimes. Horribly tragic, but what can you do? JK doesn't feel the need to give Remus anyone (on a side note, I'm terrified she's going to kill him off in the last book), and I like that you stayed within canon.

Um...my critiquing skills aren't at their highest, and it has been a while since I read this. Quotes are a nice touch. I'm fond of quotes.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.
Pequenino chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
That was so sad! Poor Remus...
Cinnamon3 chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
Please forgive me, I have not been reviewing your stories as much as I've been reading them, they're so good i don't want to stop to review before reading the next one. I've finally read all of them, and I think this one is far and away your best. Introducing new characters seems to be a very good idea, the reader doesn't already know what is going to happen. I like the way all the stories relate to each other and the care you have taken to make them flow and agree with each other. Thank you!
Heather Goldbug chapter 7 . 5/21/2002
So sad! Reminds me of something I was told... once... "Even the ones who aren't your friends anymore. I will kiss them anyway..." of course, it probably only makes sense in context, but it's too personal to share... sigh...that was beautiful. Having read it before, I almost stopped halfway through, knowing their almost-wedded bliss would end...but I read it through because it's your writing. Too beautiful not to read.
Heather Goldbug chapter 6 . 5/21/2002
Agh, that's beautiful. I can't wait to read the rest, but I must wait, as it's 5 am and I haven't slept a wink yet. Good night to you and FFN and my beloved computer... thank you for writing this uplifting story.
Heather Goldbug chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
Ah, yes, there's Oliver. This was a lovely chapter. *eager to continue her journey into fic*
Heather Goldbug chapter 4 . 5/20/2002
Mmmm... good! I don't know if I said this, but it's quite refreshing after reading Mena Baines' brilliant plots with minor mistakes to se 'forest' with just one R. Lovely work, and I plan on reading ALL of your works... in order.. :0)
Heather Goldbug chapter 3 . 5/20/2002
*ponders* Is Andrew Wood connected to Oliver Wood in any way?
Heather Goldbug chapter 2 . 5/20/2002
Beautiful! I've read this already, but I'm re-reading it. It's lovely! Nothing bad to say...
Ayod Botla chapter 7 . 2/7/2002
Beautiful! I actually CRIED while reading this!