Reviews for Stone-cold Killer
klraoline chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
hey ive really loved this story so far - would you consider updating?
Eleni chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
I know my chances of you reading my comment are very slim but I just want you to know that I enjoyed those 16 chapters tremendously! I loved the way you incorporated Rose into the whole story and how she interacted with the other characters. This is so well written and I would have loved to read more. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you are well!
M1chelinLad chapter 16 . 8/5/2022
Wow wow WOW! What a way to end the chapter!

Everything’s coming to a head, and you found such a natural way to bring Rose into the action as well :O

It’s wild but I actually started reading this fic in high school! Now I’ve graduated college and found it again after my roommates and I watched the hunger games trilogy one weekend xD

I was overjoyed to see that it had more chapters than before, and you did not disappoint! Bringing Jacob in to 13 was a great curveball, and given the info we got from Greasy Sae I’m curious as to where his true allegiances lie..

Haymitch is one of my favourite characters in the hunger games, and you truly bring him to life in this story! I re-read it in a matter of days and it was like re-living the books except from a whole new angle.

I hope you’re safe and happy in the world out there! Take care :)
Miranda Reynolds chapter 16 . 1/21/2022
such a good story! excited for an update!
JustAChick83 chapter 16 . 5/2/2020
Please continue! I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Sorry but having Jacob come back makes no sense and it's just a lazy way to bring angst to the story, it just feels like you had no more ideas and so went for the used and abused cliche of * random ex comes back to break the couple*. There was no need for it and it's silly to think that all your readers would just accept it, because it's illogical to make him suddenly appear out of thin air. I've been following this story for some time and I thought it was really good but now I feel like I have wasted my time, this is your story and you can do whatever you want but keep it real, because you are insulting yourself, your writing skills and the plot just for the sake of a bad drama, and maybe you should consider rewriting the last chapters because this story could have been much better.
EchoMoment chapter 16 . 3/26/2017
Why haven't you updated it's so good
EchoMoment chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Rather enjoyed this first chapter
252020 chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
Until I saw your summary here I would never have considered reading an Haymitch story, but you made me curious (and I do like him) and I am so, so, so happy I did. This story is brilliant and original, the only thing that has disappointed me so far was that you decided to make her husband "like again", I remember thinking, just before they left the arena, that now her husband is going to be waiting for her and he is going to be an ass, I really hope I am wrong. I could have lived with that but you seem to dislike the character as an author and has not put much thought into him, or understand what drives him. He is underdeveloped which is sad, right now you are a good writer but to be great you need to develop all characters you need to have a backstory for all of them and you need to, if not like at least under stand the characters actions and mind. I don't mean this as a flame review, I think the story is great and I love Rose, and with a little more character building on the smaller character as well I think you could be a fantastic writer. You shouldn't be bashing your own characters and which Jacob it feels a little like you are.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Love this story
HopeKibou chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I'm glad to see that you're updating the story! :) And wow, that ending, finally a small Haymitch-Rose moment! Can't wait for the next update; I check daily for it!
SarahELupin chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Love it! Still hate Jacob. But I can't wait for Plan Camilla
hobo-beth chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
I'm really enjoying your story so far and hope you update soon
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »