Reviews for Stone-cold Killer
252020 chapter 16 . 6/22
Until I saw your summary here I would never have considered reading an Haymitch story, but you made me curious (and I do like him) and I am so, so, so happy I did. This story is brilliant and original, the only thing that has disappointed me so far was that you decided to make her husband "like again", I remember thinking, just before they left the arena, that now her husband is going to be waiting for her and he is going to be an ass, I really hope I am wrong. I could have lived with that but you seem to dislike the character as an author and has not put much thought into him, or understand what drives him. He is underdeveloped which is sad, right now you are a good writer but to be great you need to develop all characters you need to have a backstory for all of them and you need to, if not like at least under stand the characters actions and mind. I don't mean this as a flame review, I think the story is great and I love Rose, and with a little more character building on the smaller character as well I think you could be a fantastic writer. You shouldn't be bashing your own characters and which Jacob it feels a little like you are.
Absolutely brilliant!
Please update
Love this story
HopeKibou chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I'm glad to see that you're updating the story! :) And wow, that ending, finally a small Haymitch-Rose moment! Can't wait for the next update; I check daily for it!
SarahELupin chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Love it! Still hate Jacob. But I can't wait for Plan Camilla
hobo-beth chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
I'm really enjoying your story so far and hope you update soon
SarahELupin chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Love it! Read it all in one sitting! Hate Jacob, hope he and rose get divorced.
HopeKibou chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
Finally, an update! :) I'm glad to see that the story is still living on, I really hope you update soon. The story is perfect and I'm very excited to see what's happening next.
kikibee22 chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a fresh a creative take on the hunger games, and your character development has been fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapters. :)
I-AM-SiriusLOCKED chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I'M VERY EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS (it's very good wow)
UltraGest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Ok this is a really good story. It's hard to find a good OC to ship with Haymitch that is not a long lost Victor knife thrower Mary Sue wannabe with a super dark past. Rose is just a caring and sensitive teacher. Not a killer, not a fighter, a teacher. Just keep up the splendid job. :)
Anon chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
So I've been meaning to review for awhile and haven't had the chance. I really do enjoy this piece, I love Rose and how she refuses to fight in the games. I love how you go into what happens behind the scenes and show more of the secondary characters. Can't say I'm happy that Jacob is back in the picture, but I await more chapters eagerly, hoping that Rose finally decides to leave him (my dearest wishes of course).

Granted there are some grammatical errors and sometimes I have to read a paragraph more than once because I'm a little lost, but it's not kept me from continuing. This story is clever and every chapter has me on the edge of my seat. Your portrayal of Haymitch and Katniss were amazingly done and I actually cried because of Madge, you made me love her character. Please do keep writing, I believe the odds are in your favor with this one.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Oooh, nice work. Am really liking how you are writing Haymitch. Also the connection between him and Gale? Very interesting.
HopeKibou chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Please continue ASAP!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »