Reviews for Stone-cold Killer
SarahELupin chapter 15 . 11/5
Love it! Read it all in one sitting! Hate Jacob, hope he and rose get divorced.
HopeKibou chapter 14 . 10/7
Finally, an update! :) I'm glad to see that the story is still living on, I really hope you update soon. The story is perfect and I'm very excited to see what's happening next.
kikibee22 chapter 14 . 10/2
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a fresh a creative take on the hunger games, and your character development has been fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapters. :)
I-AM-SiriusLOCKED chapter 1 . 10/2
UltraGest chapter 3 . 4/28
Ok this is a really good story. It's hard to find a good OC to ship with Haymitch that is not a long lost Victor knife thrower Mary Sue wannabe with a super dark past. Rose is just a caring and sensitive teacher. Not a killer, not a fighter, a teacher. Just keep up the splendid job. :)
Anon chapter 13 . 3/27
So I've been meaning to review for awhile and haven't had the chance. I really do enjoy this piece, I love Rose and how she refuses to fight in the games. I love how you go into what happens behind the scenes and show more of the secondary characters. Can't say I'm happy that Jacob is back in the picture, but I await more chapters eagerly, hoping that Rose finally decides to leave him (my dearest wishes of course).

Granted there are some grammatical errors and sometimes I have to read a paragraph more than once because I'm a little lost, but it's not kept me from continuing. This story is clever and every chapter has me on the edge of my seat. Your portrayal of Haymitch and Katniss were amazingly done and I actually cried because of Madge, you made me love her character. Please do keep writing, I believe the odds are in your favor with this one.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 3/16
Oooh, nice work. Am really liking how you are writing Haymitch. Also the connection between him and Gale? Very interesting.
HopeKibou chapter 13 . 3/5
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Please continue ASAP!
ssjbura-briefs chapter 13 . 2/20
Oh no poor haymitch and rose will they ever be able to have a relationship without such complication. Rose must feel so guilty on one hand she has her husband whom she loved dearly now she's going to feel guilty for moving on or giving up on their previous relationship, and guilty for playing with his feelings though unintentionally. How will haymitch cope without alcohol. Please update within a month I can't take it.
Wildflower Field chapter 12 . 1/5
If that is her husband I might just die. Poor Rose would be so confused! Damn cliffhangers!
EisForElephant chapter 12 . 1/1
oh no! its her husband isnt it! please dont let it be her husband that would be seriously messed up! update soon the suspense is killing me!
MakLeon chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I've never thought I could enjoy AU as much as I enjoyed reading your work. Probably, it is because although you changed the events, you kept the main characters' personalities as they were in the book, and you've even added more depth in them.
I like your Rose. She's such a wonderful OC. A headstrong and at the same time compassionate and caring woman with her own tragic story. The fact that she's a teacher and ready to sacrifice a lot for her students makes her a kindred spirit with Haymitch who's used to mentoring and taking responsibility of the kids. Both of them often feel helpless because they cannot protect those who are in their care, but at the same time, something makes them not to give up.
the-fox-love chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Oh please please please write more soon I'm so in love with this story! ️
Wildflower Field chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story! Everything is so creative and well written. The arena, plot, and even Rose are completely original and refreshing. I love how they didn't just jump into each others arms right from the start and it was a very slow progression and that you focused on developing Rose. Also that you kept Rose the person that she is and didn't let the games change who she is. I really look forward to reading the next chapter!
IAmTheRedMaskHeWears chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I need Rose and Haymitch to get together now! Please update asap! This is amazing!