Reviews for Stone-cold Killer
Sorry but having Jacob come back makes no sense and it's just a lazy way to bring angst to the story, it just feels like you had no more ideas and so went for the used and abused cliche of * random ex comes back to break the couple*. There was no need for it and it's silly to think that all your readers would just accept it, because it's illogical to make him suddenly appear out of thin air. I've been following this story for some time and I thought it was really good but now I feel like I have wasted my time, this is your story and you can do whatever you want but keep it real, because you are insulting yourself, your writing skills and the plot just for the sake of a bad drama, and maybe you should consider rewriting the last chapters because this story could have been much better.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 16 . 3/26
Why haven't you updated it's so good
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 1 . 3/24
Rather enjoyed this first chapter
252020 chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
Until I saw your summary here I would never have considered reading an Haymitch story, but you made me curious (and I do like him) and I am so, so, so happy I did. This story is brilliant and original, the only thing that has disappointed me so far was that you decided to make her husband "like again", I remember thinking, just before they left the arena, that now her husband is going to be waiting for her and he is going to be an ass, I really hope I am wrong. I could have lived with that but you seem to dislike the character as an author and has not put much thought into him, or understand what drives him. He is underdeveloped which is sad, right now you are a good writer but to be great you need to develop all characters you need to have a backstory for all of them and you need to, if not like at least under stand the characters actions and mind. I don't mean this as a flame review, I think the story is great and I love Rose, and with a little more character building on the smaller character as well I think you could be a fantastic writer. You shouldn't be bashing your own characters and which Jacob it feels a little like you are.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Love this story
HopeKibou chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I'm glad to see that you're updating the story! :) And wow, that ending, finally a small Haymitch-Rose moment! Can't wait for the next update; I check daily for it!
SarahELupin chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
Love it! Still hate Jacob. But I can't wait for Plan Camilla
hobo-beth chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
I'm really enjoying your story so far and hope you update soon
SarahELupin chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Love it! Read it all in one sitting! Hate Jacob, hope he and rose get divorced.
HopeKibou chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
Finally, an update! :) I'm glad to see that the story is still living on, I really hope you update soon. The story is perfect and I'm very excited to see what's happening next.
kikibee22 chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a fresh a creative take on the hunger games, and your character development has been fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapters. :)
I-AM-SiriusLOCKED chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I'M VERY EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS (it's very good wow)
UltraGest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Ok this is a really good story. It's hard to find a good OC to ship with Haymitch that is not a long lost Victor knife thrower Mary Sue wannabe with a super dark past. Rose is just a caring and sensitive teacher. Not a killer, not a fighter, a teacher. Just keep up the splendid job. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »