Reviews for I Heard It Through the Grapevine(of Delicious Mirkwood Wine…)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
X-D keep it up!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Love all the teasing Legolas gets!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
X-D for degrading for dwarfs is free to pass around
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Just love how you draw out how absurd it all is!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Lots of good points here, including on women deserting their responsibilities to be "brave"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
What does this line mean? "Eowyn is a reflection in that she exists as at all".
Reptile Princess chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
This was a spectacular parody! I loved this whole thing! It had me laughing so hard XD and every word of it is true.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
hey, anti-elf spray would be a fun fanfic... like the ancient celt practices to deal with elves, such as have Legolas and Tauriel elope, run across Ireland, and find elfkind can't come in without being invited but mortals leave out cream for them and the windows have dwarf-fart scent to annoy them...
Zoe chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Wait, are you saying that Tauriel could somehow be a better character? She's wrong from the beginning, she just doesn't and can't belong in Tolkien's universe. Plus, Eowyn did not abandon her people. She gave them food, she gave them shelter, she lead them on, she gave them blankets. And then she fought for them and saved them all!

What did Tauriel do?
1)She didn't even look at them.
2)She didn't even care for them or talk to them.
3)She never helped them.
4)She didn't fight for them.
5)In fact, she didn't save/protect anyone.
6)She abandoned even the children.

Don't talk to me about that stupid, slutty elf.
Namei chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Absolutely brillant
Bonnygirl10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I love how you address all the issues within PJ's world and female characters- it gives me hope!
Please keep this up, I was laughing and nodding the whole way through!
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I love your story. Tauriel is likable! And sensible!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I LOVE THIS DEPICTION OF TAURIEL!
Petrichora chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Yes, yes to all of this. I was so disgusted by Tauriel's blatant Marysueness in the second film that I flat out refuse to pay to go see the third movie: I don't trust myself not to burst out in scathing remarks and other obscenities right there in the middle of the theater. Damn Peter Jackson and Co. to hell for what they've done to The Hobbit! I only wish Tauriel were as you've written her: then I wouldn't get so incredibly angry every time I see another article hailing her as a "strong female character". Yeah, sure, second only to Bella Swan from f***ing Twilight.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014