Reviews for Crashed the Wedding
anafinchel chapter 1 . 9/25
hahah this was fun to read...though OMG, Edward really was an idiot...and Bella super cool...badass chick :DDDD
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 3/10
loved it :) haha to esme
Callie chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Loved it! Made me tear up a little.
Exceptionaldork chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
You are such a good writer- I love this story so much
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was great!
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I absolutely loved it wish I could have more of their happily ever after!
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Thank you so much for this one-shot. It was a delightful read on a day that needs to be spent inside. I loved it. It pulled me in. Thank you for sharing your words.

Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Well this mean Esme was a first. But, did I love this Bella. And well Edward did make me cry, what Bella went through was a heck of a lot, but I AM super glad that they did end up HEA! I loved it a lot. I thought this Wedding Crasher Bella was the BEST. Too bad I couldn't hate Angela, she was really sweet. BTW, to the old lady, please you did the same in your golden years.
Warm kisses from Florida.
nosurprise chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You should continue this story :) very good, one of my favourite one shots :) x
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Found on twifanfics. Loving the bella dude and skate voard antics
sherryola chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh, what a fun story. I liked that. I'd like to see what happens after.
Caarooo chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I really enjoyed your little story:) It needs some serious beta magic tho.
Thank you!
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I loved this story.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Well, I basically enjoyed the story. You had a lot of errors in spelling and or misplaced words but I still understood it. I wasn't sure at first about Edward and what was going on with him at all, but, it eventually showed a boy that had grown up. Maybe that's why he didn't understand the love he had for Bella. Did he believe it only to be friendly? I didn't really like his statement of how he truly loved Angela and still did, but then he admitted he was crazy in love with Bella so that kind of made up for it. IDK, it was a good story line. Could it have been a bit more outlined? Yes, probably so, but I was just glad to see a HEA for E&B. And the u-tube video scene at the end that Esme watched... priceless, lol. Loved that!