Reviews for Cabin Fever
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww. Sequel to show how they stay warm? Pretty please?
I always like AUs in which the characters are integrated nicely - it's quite the challenge with One Piece. But I loved this.
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
"I think my stomach is eating my liver." I'm saying that from now on every time a certain someone is late for lunch..,

"To [drink]. Making bad company better since who-the-fuck cares." Probably one of the best toasts I've heard.., stealing _

"To drinking with lightweights and getting most of the bottle," my dad would definitely appreciate this one..,
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
The ending promised so much more! Gaahhh! Sexy ending! XD
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Haha great story! I loved it! Almost wish there was more! :)

Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Great idea and writing!v
FFFG chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh my, I can just imagine. Gotta say I really like the spin you did on the typical AU. It's nice to see them not be just swordsman and chef all the time. That or most AU's put Zoro in law enforcement. Thank you for the twist! It was a cute little ficlet too and I super enjoyed Zoro's obliviousness. Too cute. KTN
Furyina chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This lil' one-shot was great ! It was funny, the AU was interesting and easy to imagine and the ending is ... Full of promises ;)
I really like this kind of story with the whole drinking game while isolated and your writing style is good !
I'll check out your others stories !
Thank you again !
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
The ski setting is very creative! Just imagining Zoro skiing down a slope makes my heart melt
I enjoyed the scene where Zoro mouths Nami's rehearsed phrase because I sometimes do that too. I kind of see him just mouthing it without any mockery as he skies around. But, my favorite part had to be where Zoro realizes that Sanji likes him, and he puts bits and pieces together. The thought that Sanji ran into the lift, so he can go with Zoro was so cute!

I only saw one error: changing 'blonde' to 'blond' since the word 'blonde' is referred to women.
utuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
so in character! and I love it! Thanks for writing! sanji would totally confess first when all zoro thinks about is competition, competition, competition. good job!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I was wondering about that weird thing at the ski lift. first Sanji was farther away letting ladies pass and then he was next to Zoro? even though Zoro was trying to avoid him? At first I though that was a mistake in the fic. Sorry!
This was pretty nice! That storm is the best thing that happened to them.
Hopefully Luffy and the others warn them of the exact moment of rescue or they will find out how hot it is in that cabin!
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Love this! It's awesome! :}

Love how in the end everything turned out, to be, so, so... romantic? :}
BlueCupcakeHat chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh this was soooo fluffy-cuteGreat job! I loved it!
EudaimonArisornae chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was very cute! I liked how skiing was used as a sort of modern-day analogy to swordsmanship/fighting in general.
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Kyahhh! This was cute. This would have been a nice multi-fic though...pout. I could totally picture the Zoro- Sanji competition down the hill and the mishaps that might have followed that. Very sweet.
Soroka chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
(Pumps fist in the air) It's here!

This was just perfect! Adorable and fluffy with the promise of something sexy at the end. Just the way I like it. I like how you changed the All Blue to a mountain. And Sanji risking his safety for food was totally in character.

Also, I won't lie. The "it was just a onetime-thing" joke had me snickering into a pillow for like a minute.