Reviews for Through a Glass Darkly
Eek! I can't with this cliffhanger! You've written Lucius so perfectly with this one; I'm hoping the muse of writing brings you back to this story soon. X
Remarkable1 chapter 10 . 8/6
Another fan of this wicked story, so horrifying, wretched and lovely! Please continue!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 10 . 8/1
pleeeeeeease update soon!
Hâte de lire la suite et voir si il vont réussir à s'enfuir tout les deux
Anna Psarudaki chapter 1 . 5/13
This is a very nice story. I would like to know if there is going to be a happy ending.
Please let them escape together and live their life, there are far too many stories with bad endings!
I liked the idea of the hidden glass wall, it's mean but fun. And so luciesque...hahaha!
Is it just me or did Voldemort hint something when he was humiliating Lucius, telling him he's a desgrace to his family? When he was telling him, that he not only lowered himself to bed a mudblood but also gave her his seed. Is there a possibility of Hermione having a pretty blond baby in 8 months? That would be great! 3
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 5/14
oh please update soon!
FeliceB chapter 10 . 4/10
Do they escape? How do they escape? Where do they escape to? I would really love for you to tell us. Sooner rather than later. Will Ron become an evil Death Eater hell bent on recovering and subduing his Hermione? Please update. Please!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 3/7
So you rewrote and extended the story since I last read it. Its a sad love story. I hope they make it. I have read it a few times now. I have come to terms with it.
SL chapter 10 . 2/22
The story has an interesting dynamics - I hope you will update soon! Thanks.
LazyByComparison chapter 10 . 1/23
Is this really the end? Are you going to write more at any point in time? Still one of my favourite stories on here, but I would LOVE to see how this story plays out.
megumijaya chapter 10 . 1/11
Please continue
Fragilereality chapter 10 . 1/8
Oh my gosh - I started reading this and I knew that it wasn't finished and I promised myself I wouldn't get involved but I am - I actually can't live without knowing that this has a happy ending - that's totally going to happen right?
ayeshalestradi chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
Awww please don't leave us hanging. Please pretty please continue this fic?
scabiorgirl chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
OMG OMG OMG PLZ... Continue I might just cry if you dont but plz hv them both survive and bye bye Narcissa. Not die but he leaves her that would hurt her pride. Also I love your writing plz continue using yr gift.
MoraDreamWeaver chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
this is just, wow! I hope to see an update soon.