Reviews for Walking on Water
amagicalship chapter 19 . 7/22/2018
So, first of all, apologies are in order. When I started reading this story (YEARS ago), I was a fandom newbie without a account and I didn't understand the importance of reviews for writers (sorry). I think I can reliably credit this story for making me fall in love with fanfic, it was one of the very first I ever read and I was absolutely enthralled! I always wanted to pick it back up again after you took a long break, and I haven't been able to do it until just now, when I re-read it from the beginning. I am so glad I did and I am thrilled that you finished it! This story is such an adventure, and I love the way you developed the relationship between Emma and Killian - it feels "just right" to me. Ch 6 is my absolute fav. Badass, sword-yielding Emma is exactly what I would want her to be if she grew up with her parents, plus that first kiss! Sigh. Ch 9 was perfection until that very dramatic ending which broke my heart! Ugh. But I love what you did with the second half of the story, the interactions between Killian and David, the transformation of the crew, Emma discovering and yielding her magic. Regina and Rumple getting sucked into a portal was like a dream come true! I wish that would have happened on the show, lol. The fairytale ending was sheer perfection, my dear! I can't thank you enough for this amazing story, and I look forward to re-reading it again sometime in the future. You have a very natural writing style which is a delight to read. Bravo!
lakariana chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
These chapters with the sirens have stuck in my memory for years, ever since I first read them. They are so good (as is the whole fic) I am sorry I didn't favourite this back then but I'm so happy I found your fic again. Hope you are well and still writing.
Jennifer Weed chapter 19 . 6/29/2018
This story was perfection. I've read so many that started out great, but were never finished, so thank you for finishing this amazing story even with all the things life threw at you.
Nightshade333 chapter 19 . 5/14/2018
(Not logged in)

OMG this has to have been one of the best Captain Swan fanfics I've ever read! Your portrayal of Emma as a fiesty, badass princess was on point! I enjoyed how you integrated so many characters into this plot and it worked so well! Even original ones like Gaston and all of Killian's crew.

Moreover, the adventures were so suspenseful! With all those creatures from mythology and folklore. Sirens, sea serpents, ogres...it was amazing. Everything you wrote was amazing and I loved it so much.

Thank you for giving them a happy ending! I was scared at the end that David might remain in that cursed sleep, but I thought it was so creative to bring back those sirens! And the defeat of Regina and Rumple was amazing and wrote cleverly. Well done!

This was a masterpiece! Thanks again for writing this story and under such hardship from your personal life as well. I hope you're doing better now, because you deserve the world :) Thank you so much for this amazing story and I hope you write many more!
wrongwayco chapter 19 . 3/7/2018
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. The twists to Killian losing his hand and Emma being kidnapped, and ending with the sirens waking David were all so clever. Thank you for this awesome fic!
moni1028 chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
I just read the whole story and loved every minute of it. It was suspenseful at times and really captivating. Im glad a found it when it was finished. Its 3 am and I just finished it lol. But for this story I would have waited for updates.
abeylin1982 chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Oh this is an amazing twist! Loving how the character's stories are being reworked to fit within this new story. Love seeing Emma and Killian grow closer, and the story tweak to combine Liam and Milah's death was very interesting. Can't wait to see how this story continues to unfold and how all the characters we know fit into it. Thank you again for sharing such a fun story!
abeylin1982 chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
Oh yay, THE KISS! It was as amazing as in the show proper. Loved the rescue mission, and the bit of bantering between Killian and Emma until at last that heated kiss. Love the warrior princess, and can't wait to see how this all plays out. Thank you again for creating and sharing!
abeylin1982 chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
AWESOME! LOVE how Emma is taking control of the ship with Killian's capture! I also love references to canon, and thoroughly enjoyed Killian tending to Emma's ankle. Such a fun story, thank you again for sharing!
abeylin1982 chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
Wow! I saw this highly recommended by a few folks on Tumblr, and I love the princess and pirate trope so of course I had to check it out! Loving it so far, especially this chapter when the stakes are really starting to rise. I love Emma and Ed's relationship so far, how even as she's endangering herself he's looking out for her, and I can't wait to see how things continue to develop between her and Killian. I also like how with Regina being the royalty Killian has a vendetta against, we can see other integration of characters like the huntsman. Such a fun story, thank you so much for creating and sharing!
Kktjones chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
What a wonderful story! I just discovered it a few days ago and burned right through it - reading whenever I had a few free minutes. I love how you characterized both Emma & Killian. I love that they were equals and the way you had them fall in love. I wish we had gotten to see some swashbuckling adventures like this on the show, but I guess that's what fic is for. Can't wait to read when you write next!
Avivagreene chapter 19 . 4/14/2017
Wonderful story and great ending. Loved it
Guest chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
Love love loved! Very good writing skills
Guest chapter 19 . 2/5/2017
Please make a sequel!
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Started reading this story and always find it interesting how people bring in canon conversation, no matter the genre. Nice job. And of course I'm a huge fan of the bandaging!