Reviews for The Holly & The Ivy
Great job!
chemfemme chapter 4 . 1/26
Lovely story. Good feels to see the characters happy and safe. This chapter was especially touching and sweet.
Kitty Momma chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
A stunningly beautiful story.

I am just reading this and hope you read my note of appreciation. I want to read the other
stories I see on this link. I hope you continued to write as a group or as individuals. I read
Nine Lives, An Archive Of My Own and some Fan Fiction so maybe I am reading your work.
deniselynne1966 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
You ladies are amazing! I loved every minute of this one. 3
annibelle chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
This was such a sweet and sexy story! :)
Pol chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
You made me cry, you turds! Dang.
Athlete Girl chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Awesome awesome awesome story. Great job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Awww! Such a lovely, heart warming story! And so dang sweet! Aww, little Judith calling Daryl daddy was precious. Awesome job. Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. Merry Christmas.
lawydn chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I am so sad to see it end, but what a fitting ending! Long live Caryl!
Dixonrocks chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Perfect!
kawinki chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Thank you, ladies, for a wonderful story. I wish you would write more. You are wonderful collaborators! Merry Christmas!
vickih chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
this is a very sweet ending to the story. Love that Carol was the one out hunting the food while Daryl got to build snowmen with Jude... Merry Christmas!
melanie link chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Had to swallow more than once reading this, and wipe the eyes several time. Beautiful writing, profound descriptions that I could really see in my mind. You did a wonderful job on this piece! Loved this final chapter!
Fairies Masquerade chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Well, now that I am crying ridiculous amounts of tears, Merry Christmas! This was just beautiful. So sweet and heartfelt. Thanks for sharing it with us.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »