Reviews for There's No Way My Brother Can Be A Campione!
Lordtenth chapter 2 . 6/28
The seven or if you add the rest the seven tablets of creation
Hey, if you're going to give Kyousuke a job how about this:
When going to pick up Kirino at her modeling job, her boss asks him if he would like to be a MALE model?

Then Mariya Yuri would go berserk at the thought of a Demon King "showing himself in such shameless magazines!" And maybe that's how you could introduce her?
please...

CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY!
It has potential. Do you intend to continue the story?
Quite good fic - any chance for next chapters?
Dr.Awesome-Is-Epic chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is good and I hope that you update soon!
Darksire64 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Can;t wait till you update again. Totally liking the story line(plot?) and the way the characters interact. Though I though kyouske would become arrogant like Gil when using his authorities xD
HikariNiwa chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Loving this so far. I wonder if Kyousuke can simply order his weapons to return to him.
GGFBank chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Better than I thought, and despite the 1st chapter get simplified a lot, you actually done well in 2nd chapter's fight scene.
Sir Cookie chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
That's the same inspiration that god slaying blade works used. Also that cross dressing girl kaora or something, her lines were wierd they gave me a headache. The flow was terrible too, like it was going forward then stoping or something, very hard to follow. Cool story, bro.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Nice chapter!
Tethriot chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
This is an amazing crossfic! I really hope it gets finished!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I want next chapter and i want it now! Seriously though good job - poor Kyouske and his desire of normal life confronted against him becoming campione - evil genius in most pure form. Can t wait to see what happen next.
DragonXDelinquent chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
WAIT DID KYOUSUKE USE Ig-Alima?! The Mountain Falling Sword from Fate Kaleid?!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Actually...I'm pretty sure the treasures in the Gate of Babylon can be "willed" back there at any time so long as it's still the original. That would probably be one of the most basic functions of the Gate of Babylon.