Reviews for There's No Way My Brother Can Be A Campione!
It has potential. Do you intend to continue the story?
Quite good fic - any chance for next chapters?
Dr.Awesome-Is-Epic chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is good and I hope that you update soon!
Darksire64 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Can;t wait till you update again. Totally liking the story line(plot?) and the way the characters interact. Though I though kyouske would become arrogant like Gil when using his authorities xD
HikariNiwa chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Loving this so far. I wonder if Kyousuke can simply order his weapons to return to him.
GGFBank chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Better than I thought, and despite the 1st chapter get simplified a lot, you actually done well in 2nd chapter's fight scene.
Sir Cookie chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
That's the same inspiration that god slaying blade works used. Also that cross dressing girl kaora or something, her lines were wierd they gave me a headache. The flow was terrible too, like it was going forward then stoping or something, very hard to follow. Cool story, bro.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Nice chapter!
Tethriot chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
This is an amazing crossfic! I really hope it gets finished!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I want next chapter and i want it now! Seriously though good job - poor Kyouske and his desire of normal life confronted against him becoming campione - evil genius in most pure form. Can t wait to see what happen next.
DragonXDelinquent chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
WAIT DID KYOUSUKE USE Ig-Alima?! The Mountain Falling Sword from Fate Kaleid?!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Actually...I'm pretty sure the treasures in the Gate of Babylon can be "willed" back there at any time so long as it's still the original. That would probably be one of the most basic functions of the Gate of Babylon.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
“Enuma Elish” means “When on high . . .,”
SilverIceRing chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Well... I'm generally OK with Fate/Stay Night stories, Campione stories, and crosses between them. But this threw me for a loop. I don' think most people would think of making an Ore no Imouto & Campione cross at all.

Still, considering the shit he gets about how normal and un-amazing he is compared to his super-model/track star/top grades imouto, this definitely feels like a whole lot of awesome. Like "Awakening" by Kaizer23 and "My Life Can't Lose Its Normality" by KSLCross, any story with Kyousuke being more amazing than anyone can believe is definitely welcome.

I also kinda like how you still manage to put in Ore no Imouto moments like him teaching Ayase about being more accepting and this last scene with proof of Kirino being otaku. It feels like a nice back and forth. One moment, saving the world! Another, giving his sister life-counseling.

...Though a part of me still itches to have him be forced to reveal his Campione powers to his family/friends and admit to having sorta developed a kind of secret life.

As for the idea of a Banquet for the Kings, I wouldn't mind if you went through with it myself. God Slaying Blade Works did it too as you already know, but there's no reason that you can't have it work. Though you might have to scrap the idea of Kyousuke being the one to invite them/initiate contact.

In Shirou's case, he had the gall to do it only because he had a previous experience (or rather, a memory of someone crazy enough to do it) to work with and a really good poker face (his "king" persona). Kyousuke is much like Godou in the way that he still feels/claims he is normal and strives to live his life (in vain) as normally as possible. It doesn't feel like he'd be willing to contact someone who could easily be on the same level of Gods (aka, someone who definitely means trouble). I can imagine God-Alexander maybe doing that, but it is a stretch even then.

Though if Kyousuke somehow managed to cause the entire incident to happen by accident due to careless wording and the wrong people at the wrong places, I would definitely buy that. It would be the luck of a godslayer and Kyousuke's own brand of getting into trouble that would be amazing (and hilarious) enough for that to happen. Then he has to deal with all those childish minded people (Alec steals, Luo gets mad at any perceived disrespect, and Doni is Doni after all), which might just be where his experience in dealing with his sister helps him. Or whatever. It would be worth a laugh.

This review got a bit long, so if you skipped it here's the reader's digest version: Strange story, but Awesome. Keep it up, even the Banquet if you wanna. Update again soon!
Sacchin chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Wow! This is pretty good! I hope you update this soon! It's really interesting.