Reviews for There's No Way My Brother Can Be A Campione!
shuujin.takagi chapter 3 . 7/28
Actualiza por favor, me gusto mucho tu fic y es muy interesante.
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/14
This chapter and plot got me thinking. "Hey, he runs off to fight enemies like Terry does in Batman Beyond." Then I thought "hey, what if (putting the series time period in Batman Beyond era) Kyouske became his city's Batman as part of a renewal of the Batman Unlimited project? Or whatever it was called. The project in which Batman trained other "Batmen" around the world since the Justice League constantly ignored any non-apocalyptic threats to people.
carwash36 chapter 3 . 6/24
flaming hunter chapter 3 . 2/3
update this thing
AndreyKl chapter 2 . 1/5
Really interesting story, is there a chance it can be continued?
Lordtenth chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
The seven or if you add the rest the seven tablets of creation
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Hey, if you're going to give Kyousuke a job how about this:
When going to pick up Kirino at her modeling job, her boss asks him if he would like to be a MALE model?

Then Mariya Yuri would go berserk at the thought of a Demon King "showing himself in such shameless magazines!" And maybe that's how you could introduce her?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2015

Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
It has potential. Do you intend to continue the story?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Quite good fic - any chance for next chapters?
Dr.Awesome-Is-Epic chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
This is good and I hope that you update soon!
Darksire64 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Can;t wait till you update again. Totally liking the story line(plot?) and the way the characters interact. Though I though kyouske would become arrogant like Gil when using his authorities xD
HikariNiwa chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Loving this so far. I wonder if Kyousuke can simply order his weapons to return to him.
GGFBank chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Better than I thought, and despite the 1st chapter get simplified a lot, you actually done well in 2nd chapter's fight scene.
Sir Cookie chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
That's the same inspiration that god slaying blade works used. Also that cross dressing girl kaora or something, her lines were wierd they gave me a headache. The flow was terrible too, like it was going forward then stoping or something, very hard to follow. Cool story, bro.