Reviews for The Violet Hour
Ailee H chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
OH MY GOD. That is beautiful and I loved loved loved the last line. This feels like a post apocalyptic story, lots of mystery: does the hurriance only occur where they are? Is it all over the country, the world? And the mayor? Would love for you to continue this. Loved these two. Your writing is amazing and poetic, a rare treat in this fanfic world.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I wish this story gets continued and made into a longer story with more lemons and action. I really like this story and this Edward!
angels.02.music chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Your use of imagery and similes are amazing. I'm truly speechless after reading your work.

Beautiful.
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I really enjoyed this ,it was sweet and sad all at the same time
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow that was fascinating!
altPLUSuni chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow! Amazing concept and God was that intense!
Zhee chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
What a sweet story despite the turbulance. How beautifully Edward balances Bella. I'm going to read this again right now! :) Before that, what a great writer you are, and thank you tor this. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
It is written very well. I don't like Bella though. She is an immature moron. What is wrong with her? She pissed me off the whole story.
harleys chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Would love to see this continued. Great job
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow, this story was so intense and well written that I often felt as if I were in the eye of the storm with them.
Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant way with words to the readers on fan fiction. This one shot was a literary treat; the perfect bite.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I really like the story! The tension between Edward and Bella was amazing. Would be interesting to read how this story unfolds further.
Thank you!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
wow, nothing like a little dystopian love story. Somewhere between "A Convenient Truth" and Hunger Games. I can see why there are so many recs for this
GorGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2014