Reviews for Dead of Winter
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Nice...I can picture Edward in my mind...
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
okay...not the Ward we've come to know, but creepy-hot. Well done. SOunds like a good story to tell drunk friends in a ski lodge
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
It was great to see a vamp entry in this contest. Really had a sense of chill and isolation here. I was about ready to jump out of my skin when she saw the candle/eyes! Just really loved this and the last line in particular! :) So glad he went for changing her. Very much had the sense they were being "hunted."
RebellingMySoul chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Perfectly written! I want more, though. I hope you'll continue it! :)
Cabrad chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Yikes! I thought this was a one shot!
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Ah! So he changes her in the end?

Darn it! I want more. *grumbles something about one-shots being too short*

Okay, great horror. Well, great horror form me. Someone who loves horror may think it's not scary enough. Though the thought of having sex with Mike? Yeah, pretty scary - or gross. Or both! ;)
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow. Nice! Very well done
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Wow fantastic, would love to read more!
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow. This had me wrapped up under my blanket, biting my fingernails in anticipation. SO DAMN GOOD!

I'm guessing Edward changed her. I woul have loved to know more but this was just amazing! Kind of feel bad that Mike died.

Honestly, I find getaway with bf at such a secluded place romantic and *wink* lots of loving but you sure turned a peaceful getaway scary! Loved it though.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Loved it. Would be great to add a few more chapters, but please don't change edward into some softy or have the cullens turn up and tell edward of. That would really spoil this scary o/s
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Holy crap! Scary scary and hot!
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
You'll continue this, yes?

So glad somebody did a vamp story. Good luck in the contest!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Great story.
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
OMG that was great! Great build-up of the suspense and fear of being out in the snowy woods, alone and in danger. Wasn't sure up until the very end if Edward was going to kill or change Bella. This would be a great story to continue, to see how Bella reacts to being changed. GREAT JOB! (did I use the word GREAT enough)
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very well done. You did a great job of letting the tension and fear build slowly. I was never sure until the very end if he would kill her or turn her. Loved it!