Reviews for Complicated The Search for the Land of Eden
sarkbait chapter 38 . 3/6/2003
very good. CONTINUE!
Kumiko Eharu chapter 38 . 3/5/2003
*CRIES* *SNIFF* WAHAHAHAH! not fair, blaise didnt deserve to the end was cool. i cant wait till the update!
Calli-chan chapter 38 . 3/4/2003
I just want to thank you for writing this. I was (am) very P.O. at my baka bus, and this has really cheered me up (despite the sadness). Wonderful. Like the dramtic scene for Blaise. And has MMe Hill really taught you enough francais that you wrote that yourself? Or did you cheat and use a convertor. ::wink:: Lol. Great job and keep it up!
JustOneBreath chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
so sad. i cant think of anything to say.
Maura Plaid chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
Uber Nifty! Update soon please! And with more fluff!
Maura Plaid chapter 19 . 3/3/2003
Awesome chapter - is it just me or is it very similar to A Series of Unfortunate Events?
iCeBlUeEyEs chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
poor Blaise.*sniff sniff* keep updating! i cant w8 2 c wat happens next.-
hermie4sev chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
this is great

cant wait for more so update very son!
Tom felton's babe chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
Yo! that was really good. I was kinda confused at th end, I'm really intrigued about the grail of Eden. I expect more romance between Draco and Hermione, it may not be appropiate at this moment but I still like it.

bye!
Maura Plaid chapter 17 . 3/2/2003
its awesome stories like yours that keep me from passing Chemistry. :)
lazy chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
Oh this is great! Continue please!
Siobhan chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
I feel really bad for Blaise. But I don't think you made her death seem sad. At least she's going to join her brother. So this story is gonna be like a trilogy. Wow. I could never write as much as you do. Please update soon!
Emerald Smoke chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
that was so sad. (
Faerie Lover chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
WHY DID YOU KILL BLAISE! no! Please let this story get better! Will the get to the land of eden? This plot twist was really good! Please update again I can't wait for the next sequel! Hehe! _!
Dragonfires chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
hey i just found your fic and it is excellent! i almost cried at both jewel's and blaise's deaths. can't wait for the next one!
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »