Reviews for Complicated The Search for the Land of Eden
Muffy Leala chapter 38 . 3/10/2003
i love this story i'm so glad that you are going to continue the story. i hope not everyone dies. i hope you update soon.

*Muffy*

*!Leala Wuz here!*

Cool story! now to read all the chapters before this one! ;)
Priah chapter 34 . 3/7/2003
Okay, just a note: If I were Draco, I think I would warn my mother about what she was going to see in the statue Jewel wise. That could seriously freak someone out if unexpected. Here we are, in teh statue. la la la. Oh, look! People hanging from the wall! At least they're out of the way. angry death eaters, fun to kill! And. OMG MY DEAD ROTTING DAUGHTER CRUMPLED IN PAIN ON THE FLOOR WITH A DARK MARK! yeah. This situation tramatizing
sarkbait chapter 38 . 3/6/2003
very good. CONTINUE!
Kumiko Eharu chapter 38 . 3/5/2003
*CRIES* *SNIFF* WAHAHAHAH! not fair, blaise didnt deserve to the end was cool. i cant wait till the update!
Calli-chan chapter 38 . 3/4/2003
I just want to thank you for writing this. I was (am) very P.O. at my baka bus, and this has really cheered me up (despite the sadness). Wonderful. Like the dramtic scene for Blaise. And has MMe Hill really taught you enough francais that you wrote that yourself? Or did you cheat and use a convertor. ::wink:: Lol. Great job and keep it up!
JustOneBreath chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
so sad. i cant think of anything to say.
Maura Plaid chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
Uber Nifty! Update soon please! And with more fluff!
Maura Plaid chapter 19 . 3/3/2003
Awesome chapter - is it just me or is it very similar to A Series of Unfortunate Events?
iCeBlUeEyEs chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
poor Blaise.*sniff sniff* keep updating! i cant w8 2 c wat happens next.-
hermie4sev chapter 38 . 3/3/2003
this is great

cant wait for more so update very son!
Tom felton's babe chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
Yo! that was really good. I was kinda confused at th end, I'm really intrigued about the grail of Eden. I expect more romance between Draco and Hermione, it may not be appropiate at this moment but I still like it.

bye!
Maura Plaid chapter 17 . 3/2/2003
its awesome stories like yours that keep me from passing Chemistry. :)
lazy chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
Oh this is great! Continue please!
Siobhan chapter 38 . 3/2/2003
I feel really bad for Blaise. But I don't think you made her death seem sad. At least she's going to join her brother. So this story is gonna be like a trilogy. Wow. I could never write as much as you do. Please update soon!
Emerald Smoke chapter 38 . 3/2/2003