Reviews for Complicated The Search for the Land of Eden
Sherezade-Juliet-Meisuke chapter 31 . 7/8/2006
Hi! I am a great fan of your stories, but this chapter contains two mistakes that have me rather freaked out. First of all, Thanksgiving is an American celebration, and so there could be no "Thanksgiving Feast" at Hogwarts. The second thing is, Arabella Figg is a squib, which means she could not attend Hogwarts. But other than that, it's great! Plus, I'm sure not many people noticed, I'm just kind of a freak with this stuff, since I'm betaing about 10 stories at the time, so I just...keep an eye out.

Xere
Tragic Melpomene chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LOVE IT
Kristen chapter 42 . 2/18/2006
Oh my god. What can i say? I've been sick in bed all day, and i read your two fics. You are the most brilliant writer ever. This was the BEST DRAMIONE FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ. These last few chapters had me sobbign my eyes out. It was quite pathetic. I just found the sequel to your sequel. Fifteen chapters? UPDATE WOMAN! I'm going to go insane! I was sobbing when Jewel died. Honestly. Oh! But when Herm had that first dream, i automatically caught on to the names thing. You are so creative! I was goign to review every chapter, but i wanted to keep reading, and I thought you would get sick of me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish your third! Don't kill anyone else. Especially Potter, cuz that would suck. I don't think my eyes can handle that. Mum's calling, but if you feel like it, IM me!- midnightxpsycho. I want to know how you got all your ideas! Wow this is so long.. you're probably like "ugh"!

Your Awesome Reviewer, Kristen
sammygurl262316 chapter 41 . 12/21/2005
LOVE YOUR STORY! LOVE THE PLOT! LOVE EVERYTHING! YOU ROCK!
int chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
interesting
Thread Magic chapter 41 . 8/27/2005
Isn't that dock where they ended up after they found Blaise? If it was, wouldn't Hermione want to find that book again? I'll go find your sequel now. I knew that girl was evil! I could just tell when she didn't show up at the library and the death eater did instead. You're a really great author. Thank you for writing this! _
Thread Magic chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Okay, I know I'm not even close to being done reading this, but THANK YOU FOR USING MY NAME! Is Katrina a French name? I never thought about it. anyways, I'm going to go back to reading. _
Stella9876 chapter 41 . 6/23/2005
Wow!wow!1 I just don't have the words to say how much I loved to read the story! I got a huge chemestry test tomorrow and it's nearly 12 and I haven;t touched my notebook! I'll be domed! wish me luck! lol
CrAzYmUfFiNs chapter 42 . 6/28/2004
OMG! I love this story so much I couldn't stop reading it! I can't wait till the next one comes out. Please post it soon!

~Marcie~
lark277 chapter 42 . 6/10/2004
I just finished the story and i have one question for you ! Why did you have to go and kill off Blaise ? She was quickly becoming my favorite character ! Although , her death scene was very touching . It actually made me cry ! I'll miss her ! Overall , I've got to say , it was an excellent story ! Well , i'm off to read the next story .
Denise chapter 42 . 4/26/2004
I can't find the link to Helen and Daemon's Revenge, could someone please send it to me!
polkacriss chapter 42 . 4/12/2004
i love your stories! i have read complicated and this one. they are briliant! they should be published! well i am of to read helen and daemon's revenge bye now!
Chaco and Lily chapter 42 . 3/7/2004
Hello Sophie!LOVED THIS FANFIC!It was the best and ii can't wait to read the sequel!I'm not going totally into detailing this review because i come when it's done again -_-;; so like with this fics prequel (well you know the first part) I'll send you a BIG e-mail with sort of this GIANt review! _ hehez so see yaz _~
Chiao! _~ ~*~Chaco and Lily~*~
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
good story so far love it. can you read my story? please and thank you. review it ! bye bye
GlueStik chapter 42 . 1/11/2004
Ok, to be totally blunt. Well, I love it. And I can't wait for the trilogy. I do have a huge question. If I keep your name on it do you mind if I copy and paste it so that I can print it off and read it whenever I want. This trilogy is so something that I could read again and again. If it's not ok, I'll just keep coming back to the site, but just in case ffn ever crashes I would love to have a copy of this. Well, let me know.
Jamie