Reviews for Complicated The Search for the Land of Eden
Laura chapter 42 . 12/9/2003
Grr. the link still isn't here and i have been waiting for months. This is a great story keep writing!
Seven Moves chapter 7 . 12/4/2003
OMG! Poor Hermione! *sniffles* I really like your story so far! You're a good writer! x_o
angelise chapter 41 . 11/23/2003
Hey! I love your stories! I was happily reading, however, when I came across ch 41, the line in which hermione says to draco "J'amour tu" ... This was most dissappointing to me, as it is the only flaw I can find so far in your work. The proper phrase for her to say would be "Je t'aime" which does indeed translate correctly to "I love you" in french! Please change this, for me, the frenchie of the group! I still love the story! Keep writing!
BabyRed0633 chapter 41 . 9/26/2003
Hey! I Dunno if I reviewed Complicated or not, but I wanted to tell you that it was ok, but this one was much better. I enjoy your stories, creativity, and plot lines. The length of your chapters towards the end of this fic were perfect. W/ some tuning, your writing skillz could b great. I'd look into some classes if I were you b/c you have awesome potential. Keep writing and never give up! Loved this and am heading on over to the third installment right about now! :D
Megan chapter 42 . 8/26/2003
Hey..the story is great...but there's a problem..I dunno if it's just my computer...cuz there isn't a link! If it's not just me can u try to put it bak please?..thx
Quello Bello chapter 33 . 8/18/2003
The fighting between the Death Eaters was TOO Funny! ROFL! I hope everything turns out ok!
Tickled Purple Monkey chapter 36 . 8/13/2003
Crazed Phsycopath about to try to kill her own boyfriend on the loose. YOu all know who I'm talking about.

Tickled Purple Monkey chapter 32 . 8/13/2003
Uh oh, SOMEONE save Hermione. Poor Draco, what would you be doing/thinking if your sweet 11 year old sister came back from the dead and started to kill you? Ew, her rotting body.

Tickled Purple Monkey chapter 31 . 8/13/2003
IT'S a trick, go Draco, get out of there while you still can ah.

Tickled Purple Monkey chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
Tears are feeling my eyes as well. My poor Draco.

cherry li chapter 42 . 7/28/2003
I love your story! Can't wait for the next part! Oh yeah, Chp. 42, I can't see the link. Can you fix it? Thanks! C'ya!
HPFanNikkie chapter 41 . 7/24/2003
GREAT SEQUEL! Can't wait to read the NEXT part...this outta be fun! :-) Nikkie
Amethyst D chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
aw no don't get Blaise in trobble
DarkAngel chapter 28 . 7/7/2003
Hay! Sorry i didn't reveiw for so long. read the other one of your story's reveiw and you'll know. also, closico is to cause pain. Impario is to make someone do something without that person wanting to do. I hope you change it soon!
Viresse2 chapter 19 . 6/9/2003
have to stop... homework to do... study for test... no... cann't stop! i HATE school they gave so much FREAKING homework that you have no time to do ANYTHING fun!

this story is so aditive
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »