Reviews for Complicated The Search for the Land of Eden
thisDuckIsQuackers chapter 9 . 6/6/2003
Ok i was gonna wait 'til i read it all 2 review but this chapter is so awesome i had 2 tell u! Family portrait is one of the BEST songs in the world.I hope i discover Hermione & Draco Get back 2gether :)
Starlight chapter 42 . 5/26/2003
I am so starting to hate you! Your stories are good BUT they ALWAYS end with an unbearable cliffhanger! Really!
pupulupk chapter 26 . 5/24/2003
eep!
Blue-Dreamz chapter 27 . 5/7/2003
i fink dat pansy dies and da rest leaves, soo likey, dat u rote b4, rite? i dun want her to die, i am startin to like pansy u kno oh well baiabi
Blue-Dreamz chapter 16 . 5/7/2003
I FINK I HAVE SOLVED DA RIDDLE, JEWEL IS DA ONE WHO HAS TO DIE, BUT LUCIUS IS DA DEVIL DAT HAS TO DIE FIRST RITE? I DUN KNO, BUT I SEEM TO LIKE UR RIDDLES, DEY ARE REALLY FUNNY, N INTERESTIN, MYSTERIOUS TO SOLVE, I LIKE IT, HEHE LOLZ. BAIABI
ravenclaw-gal chapter 42 . 4/30/2003
OMG! i have been reading your "complicated" stories for the past 3 days! i'm sorry that i didn't submit any reaviews..i was just so hooked onto reading the next chapter. and the next, and the next!can u PLEASE add me too your update list? it would mean SO much to me...thanks...and your story ROCKS! it even made me cry at one point...when poor lil' Jewel died...' *sobs* i can't *sobs* go on...WAH!
Maddi chapter 19 . 4/29/2003
Have you read the 'Series of Unfortunate Events, The Horrible Hospital' by Lemony Snicket? These two storied have many similarities, oddly enough.
hiddenstarrz chapter 42 . 4/24/2003
uh its bn a long time since u updated HELEN AND DAEMON'S REVENGE-uh i'm not excactly making u post but i'n trying 2 wait patiently until ch 2 comes out!
Lucent Dusk chapter 18 . 4/20/2003
This is a very interesting story and all BUT for some reason this part reminds me of a book in the Series of Unfortunate Events series. The hostile hospital part... Its good though and is probably a concindince so keep going. i just wanted to point that out _.
iCeBlUeEyEs chapter 41 . 4/16/2003
yay! u hav a sequel...i no u r gunna do a gr8 job...hehe...
iCeBlUeEyEs chapter 40 . 4/16/2003
hi again! that wuzz so swt! im gunna cry now *sniff sniff* keep up da good work! -
iCeBlUeEyEs chapter 39 . 4/16/2003
yay! they finalli escaped! yipee!...im happi...so sorri dat i didnt review...i wuzz realli realli realli bizy;...
gInNy chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
hey rachel! this is gInny (hehe since i can't review twice for a chapter i can't use my signed review name). i have a new e-mail: because the OOXevenstarXoo was deactivated for some reason. i'm sorry that you have to change it again. but since you said that i could help you, i wanted you to have the correct email hehe! keep up the brill work. :)
Faerie Lover chapter 42 . 4/13/2003
there was no link...but im off to read. Great chapter (chapter 41) and great story, both of them! You are an amazing writer Rachel!
Faerie Lover chapter 41 . 4/13/2003
Ohmygod... i never realized how many people have died in the last two stories...wow...great chapter...im so sorry for not reviewing sooner... and...please send your e-mails to ... i didn't receive this chapters update b/c you sent it to my other account, sorry! please update again soon!
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »