Reviews for The Drabbles of the Orimura
Apex85 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
This is good. But personally, it would have been better if you made a continuation of what happened after Chifuyu chastised the girls after Ichika's party. That was pretty nice cause it pointed out how selfish they were acting, and shows how they keep hurting their own chances.
Velshard chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Ha, Loved this. Though I wish Chifuyu had required that the Harata lady or the Yamaguchis reimburse her for wasting her time as well as publicly slandering not only her brother but her family name as well. Though I suppose that to keep Chifuyu in character she would choose a path that would draw the least amount of public attention. Regardless, this was a entertaining chapter, Still waiting on a sequel to chapter 1's 'Heat Wave' though...
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Maaaaaan the ship tease is so cruel ;_;

I guess that's the point though, oh well D:

Cheers!

-Ran
King karma chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
This reminded me of rosa parks
tomy98 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
UPDATE SOONER
tomy98 chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Finaly an update, you know i was this close to removing this fic from my favorited list.
SO UPDATE YHIS STORY SOONER
i'mherepresent chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Kneel before her majesty! Cower before her presence you lowly pest!
No one crosses with the Queen or her little brother and live to gloat about it!
All hail the Queen Orimura!
ValinNight chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Awesome! Loved the chapter!

-ValinNight
Fireminer chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
At least no permanent injure!

Kind of sympathize to anyone does try to stand before Chifuyu.
RecklessBaka chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Yeaaaa! Chifuyu is the big sis her brother deserves! Sucks though, I wanted Ichika to deck that bitch in the face. :(

Sigh, if only Chifuyu was like that in the Season 2. Instead of Stoic face, cross my arms personality.
Blitz12 chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Personally, I think this chapter was a little short. I think an omake or an extended ending with Chifuyu's thoughts would fit better. (Or even when the Orimura siblings return home)
i'mherepresent chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
It's kinda true. The girls are being selfish all the time even Charlotte. Meanwhile Chifuyu... She owned them! Showing her authority over Ichika.
Velshard chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Very good, this is how I wish things had turned out, with Chifuyu actually acting like Ichika's elder sister instead of an amazonian lawn gnome with tits. Too many good stories seem to be ruined by an abundance of moronic RomCom, and a lack of sense. Comedy, even slapstick, has it's place but when it comes at the detriment of the plot it's very hard to enjoy. Hence why the episode involving Charlotte's vanishing panties in the second season of the IS anime seemed like a total and complete freaking waste of time and only succeeded in pissing me off.
Fireminer chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Yep. Still as usual.
RecklessBaka chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

Chifuyu laying the smackdown, damn.

Can you do more of "what should have happened" in the anime? Because to be honest, Season 2 kinda sucked and should be re-done.