Reviews for The Drabbles of the Orimura
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 13 . 9/5
I don't serve the Queen of IS as I'm more fond of a Hunter but damn, this was awesome. I wouldn't expect Chifuyu to act like that but it shows how much she actually cares about Ichika and how she acts up for him.

A great short chapter. Pity there aren't that many stories like this out. Update this please. I'm eager for more.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 7 . 9/2
Okay, okay. I skipped last one but hell. This is amazing. Chifuyu confessing she'd be taking Ichika's virginity and than Madoka. Those girls will drive our dear Ichika insane.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 5 . 9/1
Is it okay for me to lost myself in laughter and nearly killing myself as I couldn't breathe? Because I feel like it. Oh man, I was killing myself to hold me in. This type of story isn't what I usually like but this chapters was awesome. I really liked it.
The reaction of Ichika's harem, spot on. The death threat of Chifuyu on Maya. That hit it.
Please keep this good shit coming.
Hola amigos abla su amigo Victorhugogutierrezcenturion
ScarlettWolf000 chapter 13 . 7/20
This is fucking amazing my friend! You should also make more if your able to. And I have to thank you for adding Madoka in the mix. Keep up the good work!
Apex85 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
This is good. But personally, it would have been better if you made a continuation of what happened after Chifuyu chastised the girls after Ichika's party. That was pretty nice cause it pointed out how selfish they were acting, and shows how they keep hurting their own chances.
Velshard chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Ha, Loved this. Though I wish Chifuyu had required that the Harata lady or the Yamaguchis reimburse her for wasting her time as well as publicly slandering not only her brother but her family name as well. Though I suppose that to keep Chifuyu in character she would choose a path that would draw the least amount of public attention. Regardless, this was a entertaining chapter, Still waiting on a sequel to chapter 1's 'Heat Wave' though...
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Maaaaaan the ship tease is so cruel ;_;

I guess that's the point though, oh well D:

King karma chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
This reminded me of rosa parks
tomy98 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
tomy98 chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Finaly an update, you know i was this close to removing this fic from my favorited list.
i'mherepresent chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Kneel before her majesty! Cower before her presence you lowly pest!
No one crosses with the Queen or her little brother and live to gloat about it!
All hail the Queen Orimura!
ValinNight chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Awesome! Loved the chapter!

Fireminer chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
At least no permanent injure!

Kind of sympathize to anyone does try to stand before Chifuyu.
RecklessBaka chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Yeaaaa! Chifuyu is the big sis her brother deserves! Sucks though, I wanted Ichika to deck that bitch in the face. :(

Sigh, if only Chifuyu was like that in the Season 2. Instead of Stoic face, cross my arms personality.