Reviews for The Drabbles of the Orimura
ken.nuhfer chapter 15 . 7/9
Just stumbled across this looking for something to read, and got hooked. Plesse update soon?
Please update.
Qin W.X chapter 15 . 4/28
I am shaking with excitement reading until this far! More update. Please.
DarkKirito2001 chapter 15 . 4/11
Keep up the good work
Update please!.
Nice chapter. Hope to see another chapter soon.
Thank god this isn't an OC story. No offense but i have come across so many bad OC stories that just seeing the word OC leaves bad taste in my mouth.

I USED to like them but so many authors just ruined my positive look on them by either making them to godlike or like a ripoff of deadpool or any kind of just gary stu bullcrap.

So thank you tempest35 for writing this drabble series because its honestly puts a smile on my face.
This fic is what i call PURE GOLD!. Really it is.
Though i don't normally read incest fics this one is an exception.

Can't wait for more chapters.
I really love this fic. Despite the short chapters they are more fullfiling than any other infinite stratos fic i read so far. Like the ichika x madoka and the ichika x chifuyu ship-teasing you give us.

Here is an idea. How about ichika and chifuyu accidently kiss eachother and the harem happens to witness it. Sounds any good?
Yes poor madoka indeed. Not even she can handle ichika.

Allthough i wonder if chifuyu is going to find out about thier little movie date XD..!

You know it would not suprise me if chifuyu is the reason why ichika is as dense as he is. She probably told him like this " I won't accept you having a girlfriend unless they're like me "

Does that make any sense to anyone?
How about your own version of the scene in season 1 episode 10 when ichika is giving chifuyu a massage or maybe when chifuyu mistakenly declare herself as a rival for ichikas affection.

I hope you know wich scenes i'm talking about.
And great chapter by the way madoka needs some attention from her dense brother too.
Maybe you can do a little continiuation for chapter:12 where chifuyu and madoka comforts ichika because his birthday party...wait a minute shouldn't it be madokas birthday too considering that she is his twin?

Oh wait maybe she has not joined ichika and chifuyu yet at this point.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 15 . 3/1
Here's a few request ideas I have for you.

1) Have the Orimura Clan watch and react to seeing other anime with similar concept to IS. There's Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut, Masou Gakuen HxH, and Hundred.

2) Have Ichika and Madoka watch some anime with close sibling relationships border lining romance &/or sibling ship. Maybe they can make some progress in their relationship if they do watch sibling romance anime. Anime to watch are Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Shinmai Maou no Testament, Unlimited Fafnir, Rakudai Kishi no Calvary, Onii chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne (OniAi), Oneechan ga Kita, ALO arc of SAO, and lastly Aki Sora

3) Have them read and react to some IS fanfics out there. There's a lot of them out there, some of which centered on the Orimuras. There's lot of stories they can react to. Do the ones written by Fujin of Shadows, ZeroxSEED (specifically The Mirror Verse), and i'mherepresent. Then there's White Expressions fanfic which is extremely dark.

4) Have Chifuyu and Madoka try to come up with and sing their character songs. All the girls in Ichika's harem already have character songs but not Chifuyu and Madoka.
Maybe you can do a chapter where ichika is runing late for into chifuyu who is standing near the door, falls to the floor and ends up in a "compromising position"

How does that idea sound.
Btw great chapter. This drabble series is the best.