Reviews for Of Fathers and Godfathers
magicaltears chapter 8 . 4/25
I really wanted to like this fic and the writing is very good on it. However I did not like how immature Sirius and James were acting...they had both grown up before James died and Sirius was sent to Azkaban. However I was planning on continuing but as soon as James agreed to allow Harry to return to the Dursleys I could not continue. I do not see a real parent ever allowing their child to go back to an abusive home regardless of the reasoning. You are an a fantastic writer but this is just not for me.

Britt
richard.l.whereat chapter 16 . 4/10
Ahh, not just that, but Hermione should not know anything about James yet. She's rational and observant which would allow her to come up with that list of strengths and weaknesses about the others who she has seen in combat, but she's not seen James enough, or known him long enough to know any of that. Turning to him she could simply say "I don't know you yet" and that wouldn't ruin the little bit of the story you've written after that. It'd also be honest.

She might be able to infer some things about him from the one fight she saw, but she's rational enough to know that one instance is not enough to get a handle on a person with. Similarly Bill and Charlie to a lesser extent.
fan chapter 12 . 3/18
Finally!
fan chapter 8 . 3/18
I just habe to ASK why do they always do what dumbles wants? It's maddening!
That Crazy Supernatural Chick chapter 16 . 2/28
I really hope that you do finish this story. I have read many stories and when it gets to a certain point the author says that they are 'revising ' and then nothing happens. The story is never updated/finished. I really like this story and would like to read it to the end. Please don't be another author who leaves the rest of the story untold.
juan chapter 1 . 2/28
good thing in my stories lily and james will always live I don't care what that shithole propacy says it ruin harry big time
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 16 . 2/28
Hurry and finish your editing, so that you can go back to writing!
I skipped ahead several chapters to see when Harry would finally be told his godfather and father were alive. But, sadly, like all other fics of this sub-genre, Harry is the last to know, and he still spends a good portion of his summer with the despicable Dursleys. And, once he gets out of Privet Drive, he has to 'share' his family with the Weasleys, Hermione, and the Order.

I hated canon for how his time with Sirius was so limited and restricted. And this sub-genre never fails to do the same when one or both of his parents re-appear.

Your writing is good, it's just the setup that I'm not fond of.
imaginationcelebration chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Oooh update please this has me hooked
xXDark-Rose-MariaXx chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
The detail is my favourite bit! It makes the story that much richer. Anyway, awesome chapter! Keep being you. :3
fariedragon chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
I can not wait to see more of the muradurs and this room of doom they are in
Padfootette chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Great chapter I loved it
please update soon.
Lexi chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Damn, that was somr character analysis. Nice job on their strengths/weaknesses
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2014