Reviews for Of Fathers and Godfathers
No me importa la ortografia continua con la historia!
lojosmom chapter 15 . 4/18
Your story is great as it is. You don't need to edit it. I hope you update soon. You left it at quite the cliffhanger!
MarauderInside chapter 16 . 4/8
please continue please it is very funny! also can u add a scene with snape and harry about snape's childhood? domestic violence/child abuse as well
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Ewwww Ginny Weasley...that ferret faced witch.
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
please give me more!
lojosmom chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Please add more to this. I want to see them each confront The Room and we still don't know if Ron survives.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I just started reading your story and I am hooked. Great job!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
Wicked story, please continue!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
This is my bus stop to exit. Canon pairings suck big time, especially Harry/Ginny.

I already wasn't happy with the story because even Dumbledore isn't stupid enough to make Harry mourn Sirius's death an unnecessary month, and no adults in their right mind, especially Sirius and James, would go along with it.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Why is Harry thanking Ron for the birthday presents? His birthday isn't until halfway through summer vacation. He hasn't had to wait that long has he?

If you're considering a character death, make it Ginny. No fair killing off anybody important, like James or Sirius. Make it fangirl.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
It's annoying when you write "the Potter" and "the Black". Just write "Potter" and "Black" please.

The Marauders kept their Animagus forms secret from all the staff including Dumbledore and McGonagall.

"Kingsley", not "Kingsely".

It would be stupid to wait a week to tell Harry. He's currently grieving the loss of Sirius. He needs to be told immediately. What good would come from waiting? Why does he have to be at the Dursleys first? They actually have their priorities skewed to tell Dumbledore before Harry. Harry is immediate family. Dumbledore is just somebody who acts like he knows everything, and everybody should look up to him.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
The information about Remus's eye color being green comes from a noncanonical movie prop. It's a form from the Muggleborn Registration Commission and was not filled out or signed by Lupin himself; and because of the bureaucratic chaos of the Ministry of Magic it's almost guaranteed to contain errors. It's quite a nonsensical bit of information because in the same movies Lupin's eye color is clearly blue, as can be seen from the still photographs at the HP wiki of the actor David Thewlis playing the part. Note that the same document got his height wrong too, since David Thewlis is actually 6'3", not 6'2". It's important that in the books only Harry, Lily and Dobby are described as having green eyes. If lots of people have them then they aren't special and don't indicate that a special connection exists. Symbolically it says a lot about Harry's personality that he's got his mother's eyes and he grew up just like an abused house elf.

A stag is not maroon. Maroon is a dark blood red or claret wine color with a lot of purple in it. Red deer stags are a somewhat lighter reddish brown color with no purple tint whatsoever (brown is actually a dark, muted shade of orange). Accoring to wikipedia maroon comes from the French marron meaning chestnut, but in English maroon is no longer a synonym for chestnut. They describe quite distinct colors. Chestnut *is* an appropriate color to describe red deer.

"Lily and I immediately knew", not "Lily and me immediately knew". Never use objective pronouns in subjects.

"wander around", not "wonder around".

"much simpler", not "must simpler".
gleefan2009 chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
love it please write more
KaiaRenkin chapter 16 . 5/7/2016