Reviews for Makeup Sex
rose coloured glasses chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
This story is great but you're moving too fast at times which makes it hard to follow. Too many things happening too quickly. I think you need to pace yourself with this story. Get a Beta to help you! They do amazing jobs with other stories :)
End80 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
You had be all emotional with your twists and turns..great job!
MayaLala chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I think you could use somebody reading this before you post it. It kind of bumps around and appears hard to follow at times. It probably makes total sense to you because it's all in your head but for the reader, the Julia part in this last chapter, was confusing and not explained good enough for me to understand why he would pull that. I'm only telling you this because you're a good writer, you just need somebody checking your flow/plot to make sure you're on target. Good luck.
Zooeydandjakeyj chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I'm actually crying...
End80 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
That was emotional and now I'm crying! She has to find him soon! Such a great story..love the quick updates!
Pepperwood chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Boy this is good and it just keeps getting better. Can't wait for the next chapter.
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I liked this line: "We can still do that, that's why we have intermissions between rounds." It made me giggle.

Thanks for posting!
Jake-Johnsons-Beard chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Really good, but I defiantly need more! _
Pepperwood chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
So so good. Please don't make this a one shot, I need more. So nice to sit and read this in my lunch break and help me chill out.
End80 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was great, but I never want them to break up! :)