Reviews for Lovely Tragedy
Chadamshipper chapter 48 . 6/23/2017
holy carp its always audrey.
im chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
well this is sad but ! I have nothing to say
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Please continue the sequel to this!
Shadow of the Angel chapter 50 . 8/10/2015
I found this last chapter very confusing, but I cannot wait to read the sequel!

I absolutely love this pairing and I was amazed that you got 50 chapters up AND a sequel! I love it!
Dylan chapter 50 . 7/21/2015
Oh my gawd i loved this sooooooo much! I cried,laughed,frowned,...basicly all chase's emotions hahaha but i love this story and you are an amazing writer
Kaley chapter 39 . 7/20/2015
Update
Bleach1112 chapter 50 . 4/28/2015
Aww I loved this! Best Chase x Adam fanfic I've read so far.
1776IsMyLife chapter 50 . 7/29/2014
Life is incomplete until you walk away from an explosion with awesome shades. Fact.
LabRatsWhore chapter 50 . 6/26/2014
*GASP* I fucking lose thios so much, I had a crying fit. And you need to write a sequel maybe sometime.
LabRatsWhore chapter 46 . 6/26/2014
Awwwwwwwww. A little girlie.
LabRatsWhore chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
Oh my fucking god! I finally got a chance to read this! WHY MARCUS? WHY? Krane needs to go fuck himself.
Guest chapter 50 . 4/27/2014
fffffffffffffffffffffffff what just happened?
itsallguchicauseyolo chapter 50 . 4/24/2014
Wait so did they just blow up 's house?
-Red
PuzzlePieces9215 chapter 50 . 4/24/2014
OMG! I look back after five days - two chapters! I love fast updates! However, NOOOOOOO! Its over! Not fair, seqeul, seqeul! I love Audrey, she's so cute! EEEKKK! Sorry, I'm just getting the craziness out of my system. This was like the best lab rats story ever, and the longest! I absolutly love it! And when I started reading that last chapter I knew Marcus was back. That's cool. I don't really have a big opinion about him but he saved Chase so I liked him in this story. I just want you to know that I adore your story and I will check your other lab rats stories if you have any. You're a great author - BookWormDiva501

P.S. Sorry for always writing ridiculusly long reviews - usless you like long reviews, of course! Also, I haven't started my story yet, incase you're wondering, but I'm planning on working on it soon.
Sir RCCS chapter 50 . 4/23/2014