Reviews for Claimed
jeoliverio chapter 18 . 7/7
I really liked this story but it did have some depressing sections but in the end it worked out!
kushka chapter 18 . 6/4
Good story
tercat57 chapter 18 . 4/25
I loved this. It's the perfect mix of angst, humor, adventure, romance, and hot sex. My favorite kind of story ;)
Ahyah chapter 18 . 4/13
This was a nice read. I do think Alice died far to easily and that Edward got off on an easy note.
bellev chapter 18 . 2/11
good story
Kayly chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Loved this! Beautifully written and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.
truelovealwaysandforever chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Great job on this fic! I happened to see this on someone's favorites list and thought that it sounded like a good story to read... and well I'm glad that I did! I really liked it and am actually going to add it to my favorites on here as well. :)
MiccaF chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
Excellent!
elenalena chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Not sure which chapters I can leave reviews for as this is my 2nd time reading this awesome fic and have already commented on a lot of the chapters. The first chapter is soooo hot, love Jasper!
NialeliKropf chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I am in love with this story already can't wait to read all of it. VERY LOVELY!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
:-)
TinaF chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Loved it!
Thata chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Hi there, Jas,
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave "Claimed" a chance because it is awesome!

I'll really miss this fic, it has the right amount of fluff, angst, steamy love, tension and drama. I just loved every second of it and wished it would have lasted a bit longer.

Bella and Jasper's romance and chemistry was great and a delight to read how it developed and the claim was a great idea as well.

I was so pissed with Edward and that little bitch Alice! And I was even a little mad at Peter and Chat at times, though I love those two.

The plan to take down the Volturi was great and I loved to read about the twists and manipulation Alice put in everyone's lives for so long...

Anyway, I enjoyed every second of your work. Congratulations for your fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
B4bidden.Products chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Love this story
Sassyvampmama chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
I loved thisone too! Thanks for sharing.