Reviews for Claimed
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 18 . 3/17
I love how Jasper ended Aro and the Volturi rule was ended! I think Eleasar, Carlisle and Aumun will do well as the new rulers of the Vampire World!

I'm glad Jasper and Bella as well as Charlie and Chelsea have gotten there happy ever after! I'm also happy they're on the animal diet as it is so much easier for Jasper!

Edward probably got better than he deserved in Maggie! Good to now she's got him on a short leash and the straight and narrow!

Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 17 . 3/17
I feel badly for Irina having to kill so many innocent vampires to protect her family!

It hurt to know how much Chelsea had endured for hundreds of years!

Jasper, Peter and Benjamin together! Yea, Team!

Who gets to kill Alice and Aro?
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 16 . 3/17
Well, well, I'm in shock! Alice is a Volturi spy and is trying to get Charlie to protect her, Jasper to be her enforcer, have Bella murdered, take out the kings and rule the Vampire World! It was an incredible twist to the story!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 15 . 3/17
It was exciting reading how Alice explained everything to Charlie regarding her visions for the rescue of Jasper. Charlie's not bad with strategy either. Let's hope they all make it out alive!1
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 14 . 3/17
I'm relieved Bella is finally getting some support from everyone who matters!

Alice is ridiculous because she thought she could make Jasper love her when he'd found his true mate in Bella!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 13 . 3/17
I'm so happy they got a little Mate time and also realized they'd shared their gifts so they did a mini training session!

I'm also ecstatic the Cold War from Peter and Charlotte is over!1
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 12 . 3/17
So Bella's a Snuffer as she can dispose of others gifts!

Yep, he made it back to Texas!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 11 . 3/17
Marcus is quite a genius and negotiator. He will help Jasper and will help his emotional pain and black hole of grief!

Getting a letter from Bella and her sharing her true feelings for him was so good for him! I hope she continues to write to him and Marcus can elp him write to her!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 10 . 3/17
Hella of a chapter! I'm all fired up, too!

I hope they can get Jasper back without having to kill all the Volturi! there a bit of a necessary evil!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 9 . 3/17
This chapter is so tragic it's heartbreaking!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 8 . 3/17
So much happened in this chapter, it's hard to sort it out to write a review!

I'm really happy Charlie was able to persuade Jasper into letting him come to Volterra, He also persuaded Jasper to tell him the truth and was really helpful to Jasper!

I've got a feeling Alice is up to no good! I'm happy Bela took away her visions. Maybe she can call asper now!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 7 . 3/17
It was such a happy beginning to this chapter and suddenly Alice is there telling Bella she has to come to Voltera.

I'm so happy she talked to Charlie and it's obvious she loves him very much as he loves her, too!

Alice is being Malice! She's got an evil plain!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 6 . 3/17
Excellent fight! I'm glad Victoria is out of the picture as in dead and ash!

I'm really happy for Bella and Jasper finding a true mate and love!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 3/17
Their dinner date was lovely and fraught with desire and seduction!

Bella's emotions are like a bloody Roller Coaster!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 3/16
I think "The Jazz Man" may need more than three fighters because of Raphael!

I love it when they were browsing through the market and Jasper bought her Flowers, Fruit and the Carving! It was so sweet and Gentlemanly!

I'm glad he was able to help Alissa! Carl's a prick and since he's her mate, I hope he changes his selfish playboy ways!