Reviews for Claimed
flanduslover1 chapter 18 . 7/13
Loved it! Alice got her yeah#!
aurora chapter 10 . 5/21
This Bella was too canon for my tastes, poor Jasper, I really feel bad for him cause now he is stuck with her. He deserves more.
I waited and waited for her to become what he tasted in her blood, but it was futile hope. I couldn't stomach anymore, so just stopped reading. I really expected something better.
ghanima77 chapter 18 . 3/19
Such a fun story! It kept me guessing the whole time. So did not see that Alice was the spy, but it made so much sense. A great combination of action and romance! Loved the ending too! Thank you for sharing this with us!
206pinkbones chapter 18 . 2/3
Yay, I read and enjoyed another one of your amazing stories! I better take a break for a day or two, they are starting to blend together. Lol!
potionseagle chapter 18 . 1/17
This was so fun to read! I was not at all expecting the twist with Edward- I knew something was up with Alice when she went off with Charlie but could have never guessed she was working for them the whole time. Thanks for sharing! :)
suziq968 chapter 7 . 10/31/2017
But Edward will smell the mating mark then peeps are gonna die. What about the pain of separation? Well, you've officially freaked me out. If I'd been reading this when you wrote it and had to wait I'd prolly get an ulcer. Going to next chapter now.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
There were a lot more angst in this story than your other B&J but I really enjoyed it. Love the ending!
Kushka chapter 18 . 8/18/2017
Good story
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 6/8/2017
i can totally see charlie being changed too.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
i hope edward changes bella and she kills him just for being stupid!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
bella is being so stubborn i just want to slap her! edward told her he didn't want her any more and abandoned her in the woods, she should despise him for that alone. she's waiting for him to come back? maybe jasper should slap some sense into her.
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
well, well, edward marked her as a pet? surely carlisle knew, after all, he was her doctor. he had to have known and didn't tell her.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/13/2017
I never did understand why Chelsea didn't bind Aro,Jane and maybe one of the other brothers to solved.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/13/2017
Would the Denali really leave if they killed Eddie especially after telling them he has been talking to Aro behind their backs trying to get his claws back into Bella?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/13/2017
Bella needs to keep an eye on her,don't trust her at all.