Reviews for Claimed
truelovealwaysandforever chapter 18 . 7/27
Great job on this fic! I happened to see this on someone's favorites list and thought that it sounded like a good story to read... and well I'm glad that I did! I really liked it and am actually going to add it to my favorites on here as well. :)
MiccaF chapter 18 . 7/9
Excellent!
elenalena chapter 2 . 6/17
Not sure which chapters I can leave reviews for as this is my 2nd time reading this awesome fic and have already commented on a lot of the chapters. The first chapter is soooo hot, love Jasper!
NialeliKropf chapter 1 . 6/3
I am in love with this story already can't wait to read all of it. VERY LOVELY!
:-)
TinaF chapter 18 . 5/12
Loved it!
Thata chapter 18 . 4/29
Hi there, Jas,
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave "Claimed" a chance because it is awesome!

I'll really miss this fic, it has the right amount of fluff, angst, steamy love, tension and drama. I just loved every second of it and wished it would have lasted a bit longer.

Bella and Jasper's romance and chemistry was great and a delight to read how it developed and the claim was a great idea as well.

I was so pissed with Edward and that little bitch Alice! And I was even a little mad at Peter and Chat at times, though I love those two.

The plan to take down the Volturi was great and I loved to read about the twists and manipulation Alice put in everyone's lives for so long...

Anyway, I enjoyed every second of your work. Congratulations for your fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
B4bidden.Products chapter 18 . 4/19
Love this story
Sassyvampmama chapter 18 . 4/18
I loved thisone too! Thanks for sharing.
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 3/23
Damn it. Do you know how Jasper/Bella fics I'm currently reading? A lot. Now I've got this one. One chapter and I'm hooked. I who needs sleep?
Stephannie1014 chapter 18 . 3/15
Oh how I loved every word! Even more so now that I've read it twice!
sam