Reviews for Claimed
suziq968 chapter 7 . 10/31
But Edward will smell the mating mark then peeps are gonna die. What about the pain of separation? Well, you've officially freaked me out. If I'd been reading this when you wrote it and had to wait I'd prolly get an ulcer. Going to next chapter now.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 18 . 9/9
There were a lot more angst in this story than your other B&J but I really enjoyed it. Love the ending!
Kushka chapter 18 . 8/18
Good story
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 6/8
i can totally see charlie being changed too.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 6/8
i hope edward changes bella and she kills him just for being stupid!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 6/8
bella is being so stubborn i just want to slap her! edward told her he didn't want her any more and abandoned her in the woods, she should despise him for that alone. she's waiting for him to come back? maybe jasper should slap some sense into her.
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/8
well, well, edward marked her as a pet? surely carlisle knew, after all, he was her doctor. he had to have known and didn't tell her.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/13
I never did understand why Chelsea didn't bind Aro,Jane and maybe one of the other brothers to solved.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/13
Would the Denali really leave if they killed Eddie especially after telling them he has been talking to Aro behind their backs trying to get his claws back into Bella?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/13
Bella needs to keep an eye on her,don't trust her at all.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 5/13
Why strong as she is she could shut down the whole of the Volturi by herself.I have a feeling when they have their battle Jane might not be one of those to burn.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 5/13
Pretty sure vampire Bella willbe one major bad to see if Charlie is gifted.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 5/13
Idiot!
andrewpine chapter 8 . 5/13
You go girl.i don't trust that bitch any farther then i could throw her.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/13
She is such an wouldn't she think that Alice might be there to snatch her and take her back to fairy boy or just kill her so she could keep her claws in her pet Jasper.