Reviews for Tea Party
Great feel good story loved the pairing of two misunderstood characters.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 3/22
It was so sad at the ending but it makes far too much sense for two broken pieces to fit together. Beautiful.
Microwave-san chapter 1 . 2/23
Loved it, thanks for writing :D I'd been scrounging through FF net for a semi-realistic (well, as realistic as you can expect for Borderlands) Krieg/Maya fic, and this one was both sweet and refreshingly in character! Although utterly adorably, the Krieg and Tina tea party gets a little fridge angst when you know about Krieg's comment during the Moxxi wedding DLC :'(
Jack Baney chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I WANT MORE
icedshadows chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
(T_T)
Zothar chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This was a great read! Even with all the rumors floating around of Kreig being Tina's family in some way, I like the idea that he'd just indulge her regardless. Well done.
Arcanothefurry chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This is simply amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I've read this story at least five times, it's just so good!
GentleRage chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Very nice one-shot. Thank you for it
BrownTeddyBear chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I would love to see more of Tina and Krieg's relationship, and perhaps a bit of growth with Maya, and maybe even the other hunters.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
"How sometimes, at the exact right moment, Krieg would pull back and not bury his buzz axe into a teammates skull."

Does that mean that the other times, he doesn't?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Cute story. Loved that it was more about Tina and Krieg instead of Maya and Krieg. Really well done.
Spiritwaker95 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was amazing :D I never once thought about Krieg and Tina being similar, despite EVERYTHING, but this was prefect :D Crazy suits crazy. Just imagine them going on a rampage XD Tina riding Krieg's shoulders, tossing dynamite as Krieg buzzaxes bandits and skags XD Well done
Comenter chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Das story is great
The Snowflake Queen chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This was so cute that I almost cried. Tiny Tina is simply adorable no matter what but seeing a different side of Krieg? Mind totally blown and feelings tugged around. This was one of the cutest oneshot of these characters that I've ever read. 3 Simply adorable.