Reviews for Tea Party
Comenter chapter 1 . 4/7
Das story is great
The Snowflake Queen chapter 1 . 2/11
This was so cute that I almost cried. Tiny Tina is simply adorable no matter what but seeing a different side of Krieg? Mind totally blown and feelings tugged around. This was one of the cutest oneshot of these characters that I've ever read. 3 Simply adorable.
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I really like this story. It's extremely well thought out and interesting. Plus the characters were spot on. I do have to say though, I was hoping the ending was going to be a super reavealing thing about him being her dad (since that's what most game theorists think anyway) but still, it was interesting in the long run. Also very sweet and humorous. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Great story.
As to everyone else: Krieg is NOT Tina's dad. Gearbox de-bunked that- disproved it, in other words.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
That was sweet. 3
Disgruntled Peony chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is funny, cute, and poignant. You've done a good job of catching Tiny Tina's personality, and I like the interpretations of Maya and Krieg. Very nice!
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Super awesome short story :)

I'm in the middle of playing borderlands 2 as Kreg (OP lv4) and from hints in the game I am happy to go along with Kreg being Tina's dad. I stared reading the story with that point of view. It felt really sweet, as if they were reliving something Tina would always get to dad to join in with.

The attempt at Kreg and Maya, set up by Tina was cool and felt in line with how they would act. Total fail. I'm just surprised Kreg said nothing when Tina set the explosives off.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
can you make a another part to this
alphawolf124 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I like the story but at the end when u say he wasn't her dad or brother you were wrong there is evidence through the story that proves he's her dad
Cylor chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is really well done, excellent work.
mhzhm chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This made my day, thank you for writing it.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Beautiful. Nicely written.
LavendarFox chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was really enjoyable to read. Thank you!
tadpole37766 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was so sweet! ( I think...)
Curalee chapter 1 . 1/7/2014