Reviews for Tea Party
Arcanothefurry chapter 1 . 9/4
This is simply amazing.
I've read this story at least five times, it's just so good!
GentleRage chapter 1 . 4/16
Very nice one-shot. Thank you for it
BrownTeddyBear chapter 1 . 3/30
I would love to see more of Tina and Krieg's relationship, and perhaps a bit of growth with Maya, and maybe even the other hunters.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/28
"How sometimes, at the exact right moment, Krieg would pull back and not bury his buzz axe into a teammates skull."

Does that mean that the other times, he doesn't?
Cute story. Loved that it was more about Tina and Krieg instead of Maya and Krieg. Really well done.
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was amazing :D I never once thought about Krieg and Tina being similar, despite EVERYTHING, but this was prefect :D Crazy suits crazy. Just imagine them going on a rampage XD Tina riding Krieg's shoulders, tossing dynamite as Krieg buzzaxes bandits and skags XD Well done
Comenter chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Das story is great
The Snowflake Queen chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This was so cute that I almost cried. Tiny Tina is simply adorable no matter what but seeing a different side of Krieg? Mind totally blown and feelings tugged around. This was one of the cutest oneshot of these characters that I've ever read. 3 Simply adorable.
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I really like this story. It's extremely well thought out and interesting. Plus the characters were spot on. I do have to say though, I was hoping the ending was going to be a super reavealing thing about him being her dad (since that's what most game theorists think anyway) but still, it was interesting in the long run. Also very sweet and humorous. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Great story.
As to everyone else: Krieg is NOT Tina's dad. Gearbox de-bunked that- disproved it, in other words.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
That was sweet. 3
Disgruntled Peony chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is funny, cute, and poignant. You've done a good job of catching Tiny Tina's personality, and I like the interpretations of Maya and Krieg. Very nice!
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Super awesome short story :)

I'm in the middle of playing borderlands 2 as Kreg (OP lv4) and from hints in the game I am happy to go along with Kreg being Tina's dad. I stared reading the story with that point of view. It felt really sweet, as if they were reliving something Tina would always get to dad to join in with.

The attempt at Kreg and Maya, set up by Tina was cool and felt in line with how they would act. Total fail. I'm just surprised Kreg said nothing when Tina set the explosives off.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
can you make a another part to this