Reviews for Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus
EarlDaylight chapter 83 . 5/22
I did really enjoy your story. It has something philosophical in it that I really enjoyed. There are many stories with overpowered main characters and many of them have no deep story. Somehow even though that you take this setting to the extreme you give it a twist that makes it something new and interesting. If the last chapter was the end I like it.
Oh please, please, please let it be, let it be... NOT the end.
Forever Rahhel chapter 83 . 5/15
Oof, can't say I saw this coming. Seeing Lily give up like that was gut-wrenching. It's so odd to see her full of hope at the start despite having such a miserable life and now to be the exact opposite.
CreativeMode chapter 83 . 5/15
Hopefully not the end, absolutely love this story. One of the best on fanfiction for sure.
Zasha the Cat chapter 83 . 5/11
Wait holy shit is this actually the end? But I feel like you’d leave more of an author’s note in that case
Zasha the Cat chapter 83 . 5/11
It’s not over though, right? No.

Hmmmmm im very excited to see what comes next then because this has been a wild ride
alexc123 chapter 83 . 5/11
Is this the end? great chapter!
jumping-jo chapter 83 . 5/10
This ending - if it is the ending was sadish - lily didn't get to grow up yet she wrapped everything up and uncle death helped her.
Oh is this the end?! But isn't she meant to meet Trotskey as a teenager where he develops his annoyingly creepy obsession with her?
Well,i f it is the end thank-you for an amazing story that has kept many of us entertained and enthralled for years.
Is this the end? I don't feel ready for it to be the end, holy hell, I'm bawling... amazing, weirdly depressing chapter, but I hope there's at least one more? Amazing writing as always!
Autumn Pears chapter 83 . 5/9
Wow, that ... derailed so very quickly. The last time I read this story was the Trotsky date chapter. And seeing the update today, I decided to take a break from work, only to be hit with pure heartbreak. Oh gosh, how could it get to the end so quickly? I looked away from this story for a moment and when I looked back, Lily has lost Sirius, parted ways with Lenin, and then given up on the world itself. It's so tragic I have no words for it. Lily is cursed, having the power of gods and a heart of humans.

I suppose we're near the end now? Part of me desperately wishes that Lily and Lenin could get back together, that some miracle would happen and Lily would find her place among friends who cherish her. But I don't see that happening, not in the current world anyway. I would fully expect a Deus ex machina at this point in any other stories, but not in yours. You've always let the inevitable comes when it's time. It's like with The Unwinding Golden Thread, or your Fate/Apocrypha fic, where the end is abrupt and nobody saw it coming - I didn't, but truthfully there's no place left to go from there. And that's one of the things I love most about your stories, that steamrolling straight to the bitter end without a hint of stalling.

What saddens me most is how Lenin will never know what happened. What would he make of her disappearance? He may piece together, eventually, that she has left this world, but he would never know the despair she felt in that moment. The awful things that specter of Tom Riddle accused her of, that the darker part of her soul believed in, in that moment. Oh, and I do believe Lenin will forever regret saying goodbye to her like that. He will regret it, but I wonder when - the very moment after she's gone, years later, or at the time of his inevitable doom? I would really want to see that, even as a spin off.

Neville - is such a pitiful creature. I wonder if he has enough presence of mind left to realize that the only reason he's been able to destroy those "horcruxes" was because Lily considers him a friend and is willing to suffer in his stead. Being Wizard Judas was his special power. Or perhaps he's never had the wit to realize something like that, brainwashing or not, and he won't live to grow old enough to understand it either. I'd be surprised if he made it through the school year.

There'll be an epilogue, right? Maybe a time skip to see how everyone in this world turns out, and then what Lily gets up to in the faraway land with Death? A happy ending is too much to ask for, but when was the last time Lily smiled from her heart? She deserves happiness, somehow, somewhere - she deserves it more than anyone else.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 83 . 5/9
WTF. is this the end ?
the humblest person ever chapter 1 . 5/9
Oh my gulay! I didn’t see that coming! Thank you
Ultimate Despair God chapter 83 . 5/9
I hope this isn’t the end. But even if it is, I am okay with that. This…this is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. Thank you very much for writing into existence. I’m looking forward to seeing if this continues or not:)
McR2D2 chapter 83 . 5/9
Dear god, I love this story so much. Please never stop.
5,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »