Reviews for Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 1/13
Your writing is amazing
Ginny is the most uncanny antagonist, I wish there were more fics of her being evil even if she's not possessed.
Lady Syndra chapter 43 . 1/10
Looking forward to the next chapter!
fundamental blue chapter 38 . 1/7
I think you 100% could and should turn this into a book.
fundamental blue chapter 13 . 1/7
Oh my god this chapter made me laugh hysterically. Just... unreal, you're so funny and endlessly clever.
fundamental blue chapter 5 . 1/7
Ok, normally I don't review in the middle of fics. I read them, and go back later and review. Why. Why god why is this not in the top fricking 20 fics on for Harry Potter. I will devour this fic in like... 2 days at most? Probably less, and I can unequivocally say that it is ah-mazing just from five chapters in. I'm going to review each chapter when I'm done reading it (believe me, I will). Some of these lines in here are classic. Seriously just classic, and I'm just overwhelmed at how you write Lily, Harry and Tom. Incredible.
Spectre chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
In the last chapter, why did Lenin sound like Severus Snape? Because, his references to his friend.. Well...
The White Crow chapter 43 . 12/25/2016
Merry Christmas!
Lady Leaena chapter 38 . 12/22/2016
Oh man! I totally agree that you should turn this into an actual book. Granted that doesn't mean that I have any idea on how you should do it. We would need to create a completely different back drop and change some integral parts of the story to keep you well away from the arena that is Harry Potter. Hmmm let me think on this and I'll comment on any ideas that I have (if I have any of merit, that is...) but yeah keep on keeping on. And I still love this story tremendously.
GlassGirlCeci chapter 27 . 12/22/2016
I'm not quite certain I understand. Why was Flamel so horrified to find out that she was Ellie Potter?
GlassGirlCeci chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Okay...wow. I have just spent a good nine hours on end reading this. I don't even know how to respond to this fic, over than to just leave a raving review for the sake of it! Also because you deserve all the reviews. Unfortunately I'm always too concerned with pushing the Next button to leave a review, and for that I apologize. I simply HAD to say how amazing this chapter was, though. Confrontations indeed!
GlassGirlCeci chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
This...okay, to summarize my reaction to the first two chapters: "Oh my god, what in the...what? Really? In a good way!"

You certainly weren't joking when you said absurdist! And the second chapter does come off much less as a crackfic, thank goodness. This is...interesting. Much like the horcrux, you kept me off balance pretty much the whole time, but I was certainly enjoying myself and the little...curiosity that is Lily Eleanor Potter. I'll most definitely read on!
Lady Leaena chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
Yaassss Lunaaa! So looking forward to the mindfucks of a conversation that these two will have. Loving this story so far.
J.F.C chapter 43 . 12/20/2016
Read it all in one go, and had quite a lot of laughs through it all. I really love all your Oc's which is a rare thing for me. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
"she had the feeling the look of utter death and destruction on his face would ruin any attempt at feminine charm"

I don't know, I think Tom Riddle would be a marvelous contestant in RuPaul's Drag Race. Can we have a crossover? "Yaaaas Voldie you look so good"
3,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »