Reviews for Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus
EJHowell chapter 1 . 5/9
Is death here speaking about konoha in a thousand years of light between us, if so that would be pretty damn cool.
biotech2135 chapter 9 . 4/19
This fic solved my existential crisis.
emmiekins20 chapter 56 . 3/27
Kakashi saying! Woooo
emmiekins20 chapter 49 . 3/27
So did the Lockhart Tom get rid of her memories and sent her back and she came back as Morgan?
EJHowell chapter 76 . 3/26
I've loved this story, found it hilarious and still reaching that surreal idea you were going for, it's like I giant mystery filled with concepts that actually make me think for a while. In short this is absolutely brilliant and I eagerly await the next chapter.
I love it, can't wait for more. I wonder if Serious will get proper help and be traumatized by Lily.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 6 . 3/21
Review for chapter 4 since I already apparently left one:

Re-reading this chapter, knowing what happens to Lily when she's 12-13 makes the "it was convenient!" Line make so much sense. And yeah, I can see why Lenin got so distraught about Lily's decision at that time but really the timeline had been set once Eleanor changed her name and met Lenin. Lol, poor Lenin is just another play character though he made himself special enough to be allowed to know that he is a character.

I love your work and while I wait for "Sisyphus" to be updated, I'll start on all the other stories in this universe. It was the mention of Death and Tom playing chess that caused me to realize that the statement may have been a reference to another of your stories in this universe which lead to "oh yeah! She has tons of stories set to this universe!" I'll start with "October" since I didn't remember that the story wasn't finished when I got to the end of the posted chapters and started on "Sisyphus
MadWomanWithABlueBox chapter 17 . 3/10
Does the centaur remind anyone else of the Ood at the end of Tens reign?
EJHowell chapter 30 . 3/6
Brilliant
EJHowell chapter 7 . 3/5
One of the funniest stories I've ever read.
EJHowell chapter 6 . 3/5
God damn, this hilarious and somehow incredibly interesting at the same time. Brilliant job.
EJHowell chapter 1 . 3/5
Only this far and I can tell her and Luna would get along greatly.
Epic!
toshiro11 chapter 76 . 3/1
Thank you again for the chapter. I love the story
Forbidden Moons chapter 76 . 2/28
Epic date. XD Wizard Trotsky is so romantically frustrated.
5,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »