Reviews for We Swear It's Combat Gear
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Ok...Ok, this was...ohhh my! X'D

Velvet, ohhh sweet, sweet, poor little Velvet, getting roped into Team RWBY's shenanigans, plus Penny. Wow. That was just... :'D

Dat "Sailor Moon" reference. *O* And of course, the delivery of Sailor Moon's classic line...X'D Not bad, Penny. Not bad at all. :3

And of course, Ruby wearing Sailor Moon's sailor suit...*O* Dayum! (Wavy Line) That's beautiful. :3 I don't blame Weiss for running off to the bathroom with a nosebleed. XD

And of course, there's dat ending: Velvet has lost it, she's had enough. Nope. Exactly. Nope. Nope. X'D Wow.

Great work, Marine! Thanks for the Lulz! :'3

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
...please continue this story...
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
IIIE!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Cosplay is for all ages and is always fun. Guess Weiss just can't get enough of those magical girls. ;)

Poor Velvet, she should just embrace the crazy. Maybe get pointers from Blake. She is dating Yang after all.
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
SAILOR MOON REFERENCE HELL YEAH
ODST Recruit chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is a funny fanfic.
xT-Zealot chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Not gonna lie, I didn't know what Penny was wearing at the end until I read "In the name of..."

This was a hilarious; certainly great what with having fun with the Velvet costume contest while giving her a little too much information with Weiss and Ruby's own sexual escapades. And then there was Velvet's reaction, especially when that reaction came in six different languages!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I had a good laugh at the end there. Lol. I feel so bad for Velvet, the poor Faunus sucked into the shenanigans of Team RWBY. Very nice! :)
InfinityTempest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dem anime references... THEM ANIME REFERENCES!

Mom, get me the tissues.

Oh, and find a picture of ruby and/or Weiss in that last costume while you're at it. e.e
BlueAbyssHax chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That ending Author's note...blunt but completely correct in every way.
AmberLilac0602 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
yeah totally true,...
CaptainBarracuda chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Good short story. At first I wondered "Why are Weiss and Ruby AGAIN in a couple?" (To be honest, I don't take any pairing seriously apart JauneXPyrrha) but with the ending you made it entirely worth while.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Can't really imagine Ruby in a sailor outfit... Needs deviantart.
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ruby: "I like trains"
*All of them are mowed down by a train*

Poor Velvet.
And Ruby in a Sailor Scout costume... *Goes to join Weiss in the bathroom with a nosebleed*
FlamingEmbers7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I had decided not to read any more fanfiction until after my last exam, but when I saw this in my inbox I couldn't resist. I was not disappointed. And I loved the sailor moon reference (excited for the new sailor moon anime btw).