Reviews for War Games
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 7/13
Really good beginning. I hope you manage to finish this one someday. It's an ambitious project.
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 1/25
This is neat! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jessica chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
love it update update update! please you have t good story
spying eyes chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I really like this story. Is there any chance of your finishing it? I would love to see if Kate can beat Gibbs. (doubt it) Will there be a confrontation between Lee and Gibbs? I'd like to see if Myers will fall in line and be a team member. Who will be the first to fall?
Loves Jack chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Ooh, this is so interesting! wish you might consider finishing it! Kate vs Gibbs!
smartkid37 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
absolutely awesome with perfect charactorization.

looking forward to the next chapter!
Poldasauce chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
more!
jjgeraghty chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Love the story! I really hope you come back to it! I have scene both series and this is a fun crossover story!
JonnyP86 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Great story so far! Just a couple questions. First: is this a mcgiva story? Second: is this a story where tim is going to be greatly underestimated and then save the day? Looking forward to new chapters! Keep it up!
MeriSalope chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
wow! all i can say is YES! these chapters have been sitting on my hard drive for a year because i wasn't very sure if this tale would be welcomed. now i have to get to writing... i take it my chara's are ringing true?
Brinohms chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Good story. Loved Scarecrow and Mrs. King series. Keep it going!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Oh, man, you're leaving us at a cliff-hanger? No fair!
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
One must wonder if anyone over the age of 30 will even know about "Scarecrow and Mrs. King". I hadn't even noticed the references until you said Scarecrow. Goes to show how much I was paying attention to the last of the series, but then I was a kid at the time.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
sounds ljke fun continue
DS2010 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
alls fair in love and war!