Reviews for Little Talks
flowerpower71 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Figured I would check out the rest of your gallery. Lol!

Now I do ship TamakixHaruhi, HOWEVER I don't mind her being paired up with Kyoya, or either of the twins so I will occasionally read a story with her paired up with one of them.

Short but sweet little oneshot. I can totally picture Kyoya pulling a stunt like that the sly dog. xD
forteisthebestdynamic chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh, how cute! Such a lovely little one-shot; I loved it!
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Super cute, perfectly them.

Hehe That'll be all...for tonight. ;)
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aww, that was so sweet! :-) It is just like Kyoya to do that, too :-) And then she didn't call him Senpai! :D
Lady LRC chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Such last line love! Hee hee, Kyoya is such a sneaky devil. :)

This is adorable. I really enjoyed Haruhi's thoughts about her "unreal debt" and how she was surprised into thoughtlessness by Kyoya's kiss. I also find the familiarity that she uses at the end by using Kyoya's name without the honorific -Senpai very appropriate.

And oh, how I love Kyoya here. It is so like him to use deception and subterfuge to get his way. Such an incredible mind, it's nice to see him putting it to good use. ;)

I'm so happy to see you back! I hope that life is treating you well, and that you enjoy this holiday season.

L.
luxartisan chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Indeed. I almost thought this *was* THE chapter. ::see me make a Tamaki moue:: I want to see TFP reunite Kyoya and Haruhi. Owell. This was fun, too. As always, a joy to read for all the right reasons: canon characters who are in-character, KyoHaru getting close, warms fuzzies and smiles. Yup. That's a trifecta for me. Nice work.
Temari-senpai chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Interesting... That's all i really can say.