Reviews for A Moment In Time: Damon's Revenge
i liked it :)
DElena is DEstiny chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
loved it
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Yeah that is what should have happened.
Sure Damon is dark and uses methods that are hard to understand and sympetize with but he had his reason. Add the fact that he had his humanity switch off it kind of makes sense. And you included his main goal to protect Elena.
Nicely done. I liked it.
Almu chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I like it!
I'd like Damon to defend himself like this, just for once. You did it very good.
He is a vampire (augmented feelings) and he suffered hell for five years, I think he has a right to be more than a little mad and crazy. And Elena, who was so ready to forgive Stefan for being a ripper should be able to understand and forgive the man who has gone to hell and back for her more that once.
Thank you for your story.
Child of the Night13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Amazing! The episode would be so much more dramatic if this would have happened! Team Damon all the way!:D please continue this story it's amazing!:)
monygrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Very well written, but I still think Elena is totally justified in being rip roaring mad and judgmental to Damon this time. She said she wouldn't judge him for what he did in the PAST, not that she is OK with him killing innocent people now, with his switch on.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
good fic but completely disagree with your stance on Damon's confession. Damon fans need to hold him to account for what he's done, and even when he's with Elena, you still all seem to find reasons to hate on/judge/blame Elena for little things like being disgusted with his confession to killing Aaron's family, and despite the fact it's been spelled out on the show, you don't seem to realise the fact that of course Elena is going to be upset and appalled by this confession, because yes she understands that she's dating someone with a dark past and who will probably continue to do dark things while they're together, but she's family orientated, and has connected with Aaron because of how much they've both lost.

You can be team Damon and still call him out on the horrible things he does just FYI. His horrible past explains his horrible behaviour but IT DOES NOT EXCUSE IT. I loved what this episode revealed in terms of his past, and I love that it explains so much of his past behaviour, but it's abundantly clear that the majority of his fans while quick to judge Elena for a simple thing such as her reaction to his confession, feel the need to justify and/or defend even the worst of his crimes.

I love Damon, don't get me wrong, and I'm not against people defending him in general, just be aware of what you're actually excusing. Being tortured for so many years probably does justify some violence, but it does not justify robbing an eighteen year old of his family, and that's a perfectly justifiable reason for Elena's reaction. She knows who's she's dating, but that doesn't mean she has to like everything he does.

Otherwise good writing.
teenwolfxtvd chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I was a bit dissapointed on the way the show handled Damon's confession. I felt that they had to justify Damon's reasons more. Your story did that perfectly. It should've been the episode. But then again, maybe it's because I'm Team Damon as well and I felt that Damon needed to be defended. Anyways, good job on the fic. Really enjoyed it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Ooooh me like! Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Doctor'sCompanion17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Loved it! Please hurry up and update.
Team Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was perfectly spot on. Yes the moment Damon revealed to Aaron how he killed his family Elena had that disappointed and judging expression and I really like that you have Damon a backbone. Please please please tell me there is more to this because I'm hooked