Reviews for Love's Weight in Rupees
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 3 . 3/14
LBW was my first Zelda game, and I love how many people love it just as much as I do!
Plaid Rakshasa chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Very sweet. I enjoyed this quite a bit. Thank you.
Dragonlord Stephi chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Being a huge Hilda x Ravio fan, your fic felt like a godsend. It was wonderful! Everyone was in character, the writing was lustrous, and Ravio got a chuckle out of me. Keep up the good work!
anawesomefangirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
ITS AMAZING!*pukes rainbows* PLZ MAKE INE WHEN THEYRE GETTING MARRIED/ALREADY MARRIED :DDDDD 3
zelinkfan123 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Very cute story :)
Weiss Schneezed chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I thought this was cute
DragonflyxParodies chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
AHA the most awkward, sweetest engagement ever. This story was adorable. Great job with it!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Stupid Ravio...Should've lied and told him you only had four thousand.
LOL I bet the ring was stolen from Hilda anyway.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Awww that was so sweet! I can imagine Ravio crying, hes so cute!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Potatoes. ROFL XD WOW. That is awesome. Just...LOL, that's great! I like this! Amazing job with this fic so far!
Sleeping Reverie chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I read this on your deviantART page and I absolutely loved it! You've got Ravio and Hilda's characterization down pat, and I can totally see Ravio proposing in that way. Great job!
Faluna chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
"BEES!"

Oh my...! That was something I would totally expect Ravio to do. I love how you portrayed him in this story. I followed from start to finish, and I certainly hope you continue writing stories of this pairing. And if not this pairing, then anything Ravio would be fantastic.
pocketcucco chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD THIS WAS JUST THE CUTEST THING. I know I said it before but I LOVE how you write Ravio. His dialogue and perspective are just too amusing. And dlfkjsdf THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH ME, it has satisfied my Hilda and Ravio feels greatly. THEY'RE SO CUTE AND LOVELY AND WONDERFUL TOGETHER IN THIS I'M GOING TO CRY WITH RAVIO
Waffleface chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
This is just...too adorable. You've hit all the right notes when it comes to Hilda and Ravio. Really, the only complaint that i have is that your choice of endpoint feels a little...forced and/or awkward, but it's squee-cute besides that.
Nyctale chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I whooped in joy when I saw that you posted a new story. And when I saw that it was a multi-chaps I squealed.
I hope to read more of them in the future :)