Reviews for A Time Between
Callahian chapter 12 . 5/23
I love this. I absolutely love it. And that is an understatement! This is beautiful in every way possible. Their interactions kept my interest and, dare I say so, even made my body tense up and my heart beat a little faster. You’ve done an amazing job with this. Hopefully you’ll continue this. If so, just know I’ll be there to read it! xx
Levi-is-Heicho chapter 1 . 1/14
SHIT THIS CHAPTER MADE MY HEART BEAT FAST... PS
I HOPE YOU'RE GONNA UPDATE REGULARLY FROM NOW ON AUTHOR-SAMA!
Belle of The Pearl chapter 12 . 1/13
This is simply amazing.
Levi-is-Heicho chapter 1 . 1/12
OMG.! ITS A FREAKING UPDATE! THANK YOU! IMMA READ IT
RachelGarfield12 chapter 12 . 1/11
i love your story! thanks for updating man!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2017
I was wondering if people noticed why Mikasa hadn't been eating her meals whilst locked in prison. Anyway a lot of what you've written are scenario's that I wish would take place...such as the development between Levi and Mikasa. In some ways I believe Levi has come to rely on Mikasa a lot not only with protecting Eren but also as his backup. I also believe that because Mikasa is also an Ackerman that he sees her as family but that may have developed during the time they were about to commit treason against the government. Anyhow good story definitely worth reading.
sharpestsatire chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
oh man. oh man oh man oh man.
crimsoneyes419 chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
I always read the reviews before settling with a fic and I was happy to find good comments here and not just a one or two worded plea for an update. And I'm not disappointed that I gave it a go and read the entire thing. Your story is just magnificent, well written, and elaborated enough to take me through it like a movie in my head. Im falling in love with Levi as I go along Hahahaha Well done! I hope you continue this story to it's completion.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Please update soon
FreyaK chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
looooooooove it ! can't wait for more !
pls update soon !
AliceKat chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
This story has made me feel so much, and just... So STRONGLY. I'm glad that I decided to read this.
sharpestsatire chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
I hate that I feel like I can see your belief that they're killing off Levi in the end, or whatever it was, and it MAKES ME MAD AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME HOW DARE YOU

I loved the aspect you gave of Levi and Mikasa both living for other people's dreams. That's wonderful and bittersweet and feels true. But I also like how Mikasa's growing past that. And and and alllllll the feeeeeeeels!
Mel chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Can't wait for more of this. :)
sharpestsatire chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
That mental picture it gave me was just so amazing. I loved how she stood there and just realized she could decide who to go with. That she didn't let that gut instinct make her go after Eren but—just—ahhhhhh, it's so great! AND LEVI SAW THAT! I BET HE'S MORE HOPEFUL ABOUT HER AND THEIR "CONNECTION" AND STUFF NOW!

:*)

I can't remember if I asked before, but what are the odds of going of canon if need be, if the story really doesn't let you do more Rivamika related things.
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
THAT THING LEVI SAID WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS A CLIFFHANGER AHHHHHH! "You know I..."

I would love Armin's insight to what he saw, but I'll settle for chapter 9. :P Great update!