Reviews for Every Last Line
Taytayanz chapter 1 . 6/1
I love a jealous Oliver and the reason why he got insecure in this story was so cute! The sex scene was well written too!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I like how Felicity addresses his fears.
The proposal was fun too
cruzstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
this was so very good :)
silleoneff chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Very nice. Thanks!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Another 'brilliant' fic!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Aww poor Oliver. Usually the insecurities lie with Felicity. I'm glad she can drive him out of his funk. And I absolutely loved the ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I like this one cause i find it really special your exploring an aspect of their relationship that very few notice let along write about it so thank you gor the idea and the good writing
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Loved this!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
That was so cute..!3
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is adorable. I can totally understand Oliver's insecurity - there is one huge part of Felicity that he can admire, but not really understand.
kaydimz chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was too cute.
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
that was amazing
MC chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was adorable and ever so sweet, hot too :o) I loved it, great job.
Andy chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awesome of that person to propose this idea. And speaking of word choices - awesome proposal! So sweet and loved that she reassured him about her feelings even if he hadnt gone to school like she had. Nice job.
SecondSadie chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is really fantastic. This is exactly how I picture their relationship would be- the give and take, the easy banter, some insecurity followed by immediate reassurance, mind-blowing sex, the unconditional love, and of course, marriage :) I really love everything about this. I totally got a kick out of aunt Gertrude calling Felicity "Joy", and my heart broke a little over Oliver feeling he wouldn't be able to keep up with Felicity's interests, but only a little because it was only a matter of time before Felicity proved him wrong and he realized how perfect they are together. So, excellent job! I look forward to hopefully reading more of your work soon!

But because I'm curious: just how did Oliver learn so many Russian poems? From his five years away? Was that part of the Russian mob's initiation when he tried out for captain? Have him recite poems in Russian? Sorry, now I'm just being silly ;)